One

I could feel myself floating. I couldn't move but I could feel that I was being pulled towards something.

What happened? Oh, yeah. I died. My own father killed me. I never thought that it would end that way. I knew that my father would do anything to reach his goal. But I never thought that he would sacrifice us. His own flesh and blood. The people who stood by him even if he's nothing but a greedy man.

If only I could cry right now, I would. Not for my father but for myself. Because right now, I regret a lot of things. I regret not being honest to myself more. I regret not telling Ying Kong Shi that I love him. I regret holding myself back and not fully expressing the love I felt for him.

If only, I could go back. Unfortunately, that couldn't happen. My only comfort is that ...

He held me in his arms until my last breath.

I miss you, Ying Kong Shi.

I love you...

If only I could go back, I want to see you one more time.

Suddenly, I felt my soul pulsed. What's going on?

Again, I felt it convulsed. Then, I know nothing.

(^_^)

I gasped, opening my eyes. Looking around, I saw that I'm in my room in the fire kingdom. What's going on? Was it all a dream? or maybe this is a dream? I pinched myself. Ouch. I guess this isn't a dream.

Does that mean the things that I saw and had happened...?

No, those weren't dreams too. I'm sure of it. Then, how come I'm back at my room in the fire kingdom before the second war even began?

I'm confuse.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

"Yan Da, it's me," I heard my brother Xin Jue said.

"Come in."

"Yan Da, I'm going now to the Ice Kingdom. Is there something that you want?"

Hearing that, the wheels on my mind turned. Xin Jue is the only brother I have who truly cares for me. I wouldn't let him die this time.

"Brother, is it okay if I come with you?"

His eyebrow rose. Oh yeah, before I adamantly refuse his offer to go with him. "I thought you didn't want to go in there?"

"I changed my mind. I can go with you right?" I asked again, making the best puppy eyes that I could muster.

He chuckled, ruffling my hair." Okay, get ready. We'll be leaving within a few minutes."

"Yes. Thanks, Ge!" I said, quickly getting up. I got ready fast. Honestly, I'm excited to see the Ice Kingdom before the war happened.

And yes, I'm excited to see Ying Kong Shi too. I really want to see him.

Twenty minutes later and I'm done. When I came out of my room, Xin Jue was looking at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"That was fast. Usually, it takes you an hour or two to finish getting ready."

I pursed my lips. "I'm just excited. Let's go!"