Three

Shi's POV

"Miss?" I asked, shaking her shoulder a bit. Did I play that poorly that she fell asleep? Or did I play that well so she fell asleep?

I scratched my head. This girl is really weird but why do I feel really comfortable around her? Who is she? One thing is certain, she isn't from my tribe.

She must be really tired. I could hear her soft breathing. I smiled, looking at the falling cherry blossom flowers in front of us. Suddenly, I yawned. I didn't really sleep well last night.

Hm, it's not like something's going to happen if I fell asleep now. Making my decision, I carried the girl closer to the tree so we could lie down. After a few minutes, I too fell asleep beside her.

(^_^)

I don't know how long we've been asleep but suddenly, I have the urge to wake up. You know the feeling that someone is watching you. Opening my eyes, I was met by several pairs staring straight back at me. Most of them are looking at me in shock. One in distaste.

Huh? What's going on?

"Ge?" I asked, voicing out my confusion.

"Shi." He answered about to come near me but the fire prince blocked him. Wait, the fire prince?

"You, what did you do to my sister?"

His sister!? Looking down, I saw the girl still asleep. Now though, she's sprawled over me. That's why I couldn't move.

"N-nothing." I said, gently shaking the girl to wake up.

"Huh? What is it? And here I was having a good dream."

Good for you, but move already. Your brother looked like he's about to kill me.

"Ying Kong Shi?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong?"

Instead of answering her, I turned her around.

Seeing the people around us, she suddenly got up distancing herself to me. Not long though, she slumped back to the ground.

This girl... doesn't she know that it's not good to stand up suddenly when you just woke up.

Quickly going to her side, I put my arms around her shoulder. Making her lean on me. "Are you alright?"

She groaned, burying her head on my neck.

"Yan Da!" her brother exclaimed.

"Ge, I don't know what you're all thinking but it's not what it looks like and please keep the volume down. It feels like my head's about to explode."

"Prince Xin Jue, I think it's best to return to the palace right now and let the healers take a look at Princess Yan Da." I heard my brother say.

"Fine." The fire prince answered.

Yan Da's POV

I smirked when I heard Ge agree to Ka Suo's request. I saw him move about to carry me but before he could come near...

"Ying Kong Shi, can you carry me? I can't feel my legs." I said. I saw Ge's eyebrow rose. Sorry brother. I just want to spend more time with him. Besides, his scent is really comforting. Fresh cherry blossoms.

Shi looked confused but then nodded.

"Thank you," I whispered, putting my arms around his neck.

(^_^)

Arriving at a room, Shi put me down gently. Meeting his gaze, I saw his worried and guilty eyes.

"It's not your fault." I said. It's probably caused by something because I traveled back in time.

Not able to stop myself, I pulled him down a bit kissing him on the cheek. He gasped, looking at me in shock. I just smiled. Mischief in my eyes. "That's a thanks for playing the flute for me and for carrying me. It's very sweet of you. Oh and you probably heard but my name is Yan Da."

(^_^)

When he was gone, I faced my brother's questioning gaze.

"Yan Da, be honest. Are you interested in the youngest prince of the Ice Tribe?"