Two

I laughed, letting the wind play with my hair. Seeing my brother's weirded out expression, I just laughed louder. I feel really happy. Maybe it's because I died that I appreciate this moment more. The soft gentle breeze that's caressing my cheeks. The presence of my brother beside me.

I never did appreciate these things before. My mind was always full of being the best and becoming queen. I chuckled. Really, if only I realize to love these simpler things more and had loved myself for who I am then I would have been so much happier then.

Eh, at least now I have a chance to do so. I won't waste this chance given to me. I'll try my best to change things for the better. I hope I won't fail.

By and by, we reached the lands of the Ice Kingdom and as expected the envoy guardians were quick to intercept us.

"What is the fire tribe doing here?" one asked.

Xin Jue smiled. "We're just here to congratulate and give our blessings to Prince Ka Suo. It's his 130th birthday after all."

The guardian looked doubtful but he let us in anyway. Seriously, this guys should be warier. They just believed brother just like that? Hmp.

"Ge, can I not go with you at the palace?"

"You want to look around?"

I nodded. He knew that I'm not really fond of parties.

"Fine but be careful."

"Of course," I said, giving him a smile. "I'll see you later."

Some of the envoy guardians left with my brother. Some had stayed with me. I ignored their presence. Quickly, I went to the place that held a lot of memories.

Ying Kong Shi's favorite cherry blossom tree.

Seeing it, I happily run towards it. "Hello, old girl."

Putting my hand up, I was surprise when I felt it pulsed. Greeting me back.

"D- do you perhaps remember me?" I asked, testing it. I then felt it pulsed again.

I chuckled. "So, it wasn't really a dream then. Everything that had happened." The tree pulsed again answering my question.

I smiled, stroking it with my fingers.

So, nostalgic. "So many memories..."

"Who are you?" someone suddenly asked behind me. I froze. It's been so long since I've heard that voice but there's no mistaking it. Slowly, I turned around. Meeting his curious gaze.

"Ying Kong Shi..." I whispered.

He blinked. "Do I know you?"

"No." I replied, removing myself from the cherry blossom tree. He looked really young.

"Then who are you?" he asked again. I smiled. I'm wearing a cloak so he couldn't really identify me.

"Just a visitor."

"The party is at the castle you know."

"You say that but you're also here. What will your brother say?"

He sighed, avoiding my gaze. "I don't really like parties."

"We're the same then." I said, sitting on one of the trees trunk.

"So, won't you tell me your name?" he said, sitting beside me.

"No. It's a secret...

You play the flute?" I continued, seeing the instrument in his hand.

He then smiled genuinely, looking at the flute in his hand. "Yes, but I'm not really that good."

"Hmm, how about playing song for me? Then I'll tell you my name."

"Okay, but you can't mock me. I'm not really good as my brother."

I laughed. "I'm sure that you'll do good. You have your own good points Prince Shi."

Hearing that, he looked at me in surprise.

"What's wrong?"

"I-it's nothing. It's just that no one really told me that before." He said, smiling.

"I was just being honest. So, won't you play for me?"

He nodded, lifting the flute up and into his mouth. A sweet melody then filled the air. I smiled, closing my eyes.

I could feel my heart beating fast ... yearning ... happy. Finally, I'm by his side again.

Maybe, it's because of the comfortable atmosphere that I felt my eyes getting heavier. Not long, I felt myself drifted off to sleep. My head on his shoulder.