Seven

Days passed Shi and Yan Da became really close. People often see them together. Like now, the two are in the garden of cherry blossoms again. Training.

"Lift you hand up more," Yan Da instructed. She's currently teaching Shi on how to use the sword.

"Like this?"

"Hm... a little higher."

Shi moved, following her orders. Looking at the fire princess for affirmation, Yan Da nodded.

"Stay like that for a while then we'll..."

Suddenly, she was interrupted.

"Princess Yan Da!" called out one of her soldiers.

"What is it?" Yan Da said, a bit irritated.

"You're being called back into the castle." The soldier informed her.

"Why?" Yan Da asked, frowning.

"Er, that is. The crown prince is here and he wants to see you."

Hearing that, Yan Da's eyes widen. "Shuo Gang..." Crap. It's been days. Father had already become impatient.

"Yan Da? Is there something wrong?" Shi asked. He felt the sudden change on the fire princess aura. Yan Da shook her head, smiling. "I should go. Why don't you train some more? I'll be back as soon as I can."

Shi nodded, though, still worried about her. Yan Da then kissed him on the cheek. At first, Shi and the people around them was surprised at the fire princess blatant show of affection towards him. However, as time passed by they all got used to it. So, whoever saw them isn't surprise anymore.

Yan Da quickly went back to the palace. Not long, she was there. Met by his brother's arrogant smirk.

"Brother." She said, greeting him.

"Yan Da, I can see that you're well and healthy."

"That I am but brother enough with the small talk. We both know that you're not here for that."

Shuo Gang smirked. "You're right but I'm not the one who wants to talk to you."

"What do you mean?" Yan Da stated, forehead creased.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Shuo Gang said, directing her to the throne room.

When the door opened, Yan Da froze. Because there standing with the Ice Royal Family is her father.

"Ah, Yan Da. You're finally here. The people here told me that you're ill so I came here in a hurry."

Damn it, Yan Da! You can do this! You can face him!

So, the fire princess schooled her features. Putting up a smile. "Father, you didn't have to come all the way here for that. I know that you have duties to attend to." She said, entering the room.

"You're more important than those tasks." Flame said, smiling.

Liar! Yan Da's mind shouted.

"So, how are you feeling?" The fire king continued, walking towards his daughter. Yan Da tried to keep her calm but she's failing miserably. She could already felt her heart racing in panic.

"F-fi..." TA-THUMP! She gasped, crouching down. Memories flooded her mind.

"FATHER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHERS!? DID YOU ABSORB THEM ALL!?"

*Her father's laugh*

"Yan Da!" "Princess Yan Da!" Ka Suo and Xin Jue exclaimed in worry. They were about to approach her but then a ring of fire was formed around her. Not letting anyone pass.

Yan Da whimpered, clutching her stomach. Tears were falling from her eyes. Not only because of pain but also from extreme anger for her father.

"Yan Da." the fire king said, reaching out but the fire surrounding her daughter burned him. He gasped in shock.

In Yan Da's mind...

"Because of the fire king's actions. There will be no fire clan for the next 10,000 years!"

Outside...

The fire surrounding Yan Da intensified, melting some parts of the castle which surprised everyone. That was supposed to be impossible. The castle was built to withstand any form of heat even the ones from the fire tribe.

They saw the fire princess clutched her head. A bone chilling scream then filled the room.

"NOOOOOO!" the fire princess shouted, breaking the glass in the room.

"Have anyone called Shi!?" Ka Suo said to his soldiers.

"He's coming sire." One of the soldiers said, eyes fixed on the fire princess.

They were all standing in a corner where the fire didn't reach, watching the fire princess in worry and horror. They could all see that she's in pain. But her anger is also apparent.

They all have one question in mind. "What the heck happened for her to be like this!?"