Thirteen

"Ying Kong Shi?" She asked when she didn't see him on the bed. Suddenly, a pair of arms hugged her from behind. Yan Da chuckled, facing him and returning the hug. She closed her eyes, cherishing the moment. She'd been wanting this for so long.

When he was still Yun Fei, she'd secretly gave him longing looks. Especially, when he was bathing and thought no one was watching him. She often made excuses to see him. It helped that she was the princess and he was the servant. Sometimes she saw irritation glazed his eyes but then he got used to her antics and just settled in ignoring her.

He even got used to her, calling him when she was bathing. It was like a routine for them. Her annoying him and him sassing her. It was fun. But then that time came in the bear tribe. Yan da opened her eyes, erasing that part. She hated that one.

"How are you feeling?"

Shi smiled. "Good. I feel complete." He could feel his powers raging inside of him. He felt happy. Now, he could protect the one he loves. His eyes roam over her. His fiancée. His future wife. She's so beautiful. He could feel his heart yearn for her.

Yan Da... He then heard from within. He frowned. What was that? The voice was full of longing and grief. It was also full of love.

"Ying Kong Shi?" Yan Da asked when she noticed that he's mind was somewhere else.

Shi blinked, shaking his head. "It's still early. Do you want to sleep?"

Yan Da nodded, pulling him towards the bed. She's tired. She didn't get much sleep yesterday. Shi let her lead, settling himself beside her. He held her close, wanting her to be as close as possible. He didn't know why but there's so much longing in his heart right now. It's like it's been a long time since he last saw her.

When the two were deep asleep, a black aura then covered Shi's body. His eyes snapped open. It was the same sapphire blue but these ones were older and wiser.

"Yan Da..." he uttered, caressing the fire princess cheek. "It's been so long. I've missed you." He then tilted her head, capturing her lips with his. Yan Da moaned, giving him entrance. He accepted the invite. He missed her. His Yan Da. He tried to revive her a lot of times but the gods told her that her soul was sent to the past. So, he followed her.

In the other world, his brother was already happy with Li Luo. Even the others were happily living their lives except for him. He lost his beloved twice. It was killing him. So, he talked to his brother and left.

Now, he's here. He was surprised to see the changes but he didn't mind. This time it'll be better. He wouldn't let Yan Da face the battles alone.

Yan Da whimpered when he broke the kiss. He smirked. She was asleep but still so responsive. He kissed her again. This time rougher, making moan and arch her back in want. Shi didn't deny her. He gave in to his feelings. To his desires. To what he'd been longing for so long.

Completely, surrendering himself to her.