Angels To Fly (Part 2) - AA 🏈

Y/N - Your name

Y/N's POV

THE NEXT DAY

You're walking through the halls, a pit of worry set in your stomach as you frantically check your locker for your songbook. You had been freaking out all night, worrying about someone finding it and now knowing your secret. It didn't matter anyway, Archie had found out and the whole school would know. You sigh, giving up for now and heading to the common room, where everyone is sitting. You try to walk past Reggie and his stupid friends, but he refuses to budge, towering over you.

"Oh look, it's Druggie. I wonder where she's put the body." You feel your stomach clench and your throat tighten as you refuse to look at him. You're scared of him, but you're also sick of his bullshit.

"Shut up, Reggie," Jughead spoke up for the first time since Summer.

"Oh, I didn't realise that you probably murdered him too, you smug, psycho, emo freak. Is it a creepy blood pact or something with your cousin?" You feel your cheeks warm up as Reggie barks back at Jughead. "You didn't do stuff to the body after did you?" A smirk grows on your face and confidence fills you for the first time in a long time. You stand back a bit and turn to your cousin, who gave you a confused look. You face Reggie again and look him dead in the eyes, a sudden wave of sarcasm as you reply with a smart remark.

"It's called Necrophilia, Reggie. Can you spell it?" The whole room goes silent as everyone attempts to refrain from snickering. Reggie angrily glares at you, ready to attack you, but Jughead and Cheryl get in the way.

"Don't touch her, Reggie, otherwise I can make sure that your coach hears about getting into fights at school and bullying students. I doubt he'd be very happy with you, especially if he has to deal with the Blossoms. You touch her in any way and your chances at a varsity scholarship go bye-bye." Cheryl hisses sharply and Reggie angrily scowls before backing up.

"You're not worth my time anyway, Slut." Reggie addresses you furiously. "You're useless and pathetic, just like your sister. You are nothing." Archie finally snaps and slams Reggie against the wall. Archie is sick of just standing aside and letting people hurt the girl he loves. He's sick of being a wimp, he's sick of not owning up to what he did and letting his loved ones get hurt.

"Say it one more time Reggie, I dare you." Archie hisses, warning and fury clear in his voice.

"Archie, calm down," Jughead states, talking to the agitated redhead as he continues to hold the huge jock against the wall of the common room. Jughead knows about the feelings his ginger friend possesses for his cousin and can see the pure passion and frustration in his eyes because he'd been helpless for so long. He'd allowed his first love to be helpless, not anymore. Reggie smirks.

"She's a sl-" Reggie is soon cut off as Archie throws a punch at him. He continues to throw punches, hitting the jock in the face and chest. You watch in utter shock and disbelief as Archie is soon pulled away and held back by Moose, Kevin and Veronica. Archie glares at Reggie through narrowed eyes, his eyes darkened with rage and his face bright red with anger. It's like something had taken over his body, like he isn't in control anymore and it scares you.

"Don't you dare say that ever again!" Archie is seething. Fed up with the violence and roller coaster of emotions you are faced with, you quickly duck out of the room before anyone can see. You need to get out of there.