Instinct

Eren, after seeing that Levi was on top of him without clothes, began immediately changing back into his human state.

Now that Eren had changed back, he too, was naked. The transformation into the wolf form changes the entire body structure so usually, clothing rips off. Eren looked around, it was he and Levi, alone, naked, and in an isolated area. The realisation of what could happen made more than just his heartbeat rise.

Levi had not said a word the entire time but as he stood up from Eren, he gently said, "come", as he walked into the direction of the clear, clean, inviting lake.

Eren stood up and followed him obediently. Levi walked into the lake until the water reached up to his collar bone. Eren hesitated for a moment but walked in straight afterwards. Eren was a bit confused as to why they were in the lake but he wasnt about to disobey Levi when he looked like this. The water from the lake gave Levi a seductive glow that made him look irresistible to Eren. However, eren did wonder why they were in the lake.

"Um Levi..." started Eren. Levi raised his left eyebrow, telling Eren that he had his attention. Eren continued, "Why are we in the lake?" He asked.

Levi took his time before he replied, "When you turn, you tend to follow your instincts. You knew that anyone attacking you was something you needed to fight, and your heightened wolf abilities make your body match your high speed thinking. So when it comes to controlling your wolf form, you need to have no instincts. In other words, you need someone to control you, to take your mind off of everything. Thats what Im going to do. Im going to distract you", said Levi. Eren nodded slightly but then changed his expression to a confused one, "And how exactly are you going to distract me?" Eren couldve sworn he saw the corner of Levis mouth twitch up when he said that.

Levi took a breath and said, "like this". He leaned into Eren and began kissing him passionately. He ran his hands up and down Erens tall and fit figure. Eren began kissing back and grabbed Levis hips in an attempt to push him down onto the lakes sandy edge but when he did he could feel his fangs and claws growing out again. Levi stopped kissing Eren but held eye contact as he pushed Erens hands away from his waist. "Eren.." he whispered. "I am in control. I am the alpha", he said softly but firmly into Erens neck. Eren let himself relax and fell submissive to Levi.

It ended up becoming really late so they decided to take the action to the bedroom. They walked back to Levis and took a shower together. Eren was now able to control his wolf form, but only with the help of Levi. They woke up the next morning cuddling, which also seemed to do the trick.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!Thats all from me, have a happy day!

- Ehmjay