Dream Entry #4, The Rascal Adventures Present: Rasclantis

Dream Entry #4
I had this dream on:
Sunday, October 2d, 2016
The Rascal Adventures Present: Rasclantis

I was in this underwater world... Kind of like the legendary Atlantis, but not like it at all! In a way... It seemed much more mysterious!  And since it was underwater, I was a mermaid :) I actually do have a mermaid tail in real life. I got it for my 13th birthday. I love swimming! Thats why I like this dream. Anyway, I was swimming to a marriage, I'm not quite sure for who... Maybe it was the mermaid princess's marriage? I was swimming along when I saw River and Jaxon. They were mermen. I swam up to say hi.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"Hey Wayra, were good."

Jaxon answered. "What's up?"

"I'm on my way to a wedding. I think that it's the princesse's..." I said.

"You think?" River asked confused. "How can you not be sure who's wedding your going to?"

"Honestly? I have no idea," I admitted. "All I know is that I'm invited to someones wedding!"

They laughed.
All of a sudden I felt a small earthquake! Then it was over... Just like that!

"Did you feel t hat?" I asked.

"Feel what?" River asked.

"The small earthquake!" I told them.

"Nope. I didn't feel anything-" Jaxon starts yelling as he starts falling through the water.

As if he were falling through the sky! The ground below is super spiky, and would surely hurt a great deal if they landed there!

<Why are they falling though the water?> I think to myself confused. "Ok. Well, better save them then!" I say out loud.

Somehow, I make myself fall faster than both of them! When I am almost to the ground, I flip myself over so that I land on my back. When I do, the spikes pierce my back. But surprisingly, it doesn't hurt at all! I reach out my hands and catch them both by their face. When I do, something extremely weird happens! They turn into some weird type of fish! Then their faces turn into a type of jello substance! WHAT?!

(LOL the dreams I have!)

Then their eyes go cross, and start making weird faces. But as soon as I put them down, their faces turn back to normal again! They catch their balance.

"Th-Thank you!" Jaxon says stumbling and falling into River, knocking him down.

"No problem..." I say slowly. "So... I guess we should get to the wedding?"

"Bye!" They say.

"Wait, what? Why?!" I ask confused.

Then I "wake up".

<That was an interesting dream> I think. I write it all down into my Dream Journal.

"This is and interesting dream!" I hear River say when I finish writing everything down.

"H-How?" I begin.
But River cuts me off.

"Time to wake up!" He says.

Jaxon comes over to me, and pinches my nose, HARD!

"OOOOOOWWWW!!! WTH?" I say as everything fades and I actually wake up this time.

"NOOOOOOO now I have to write the dream down ALL OVER AGAIN! And there's more this time! Why?!" I yowl.

Then I rub my nose.

"Jaxon pinching me hurt me to.."

Note to Jaxon: Hey Jaxon! Be more gentle, ok? LOL that pinch hurt me!