Dream Entry #17, An Unexpected Visit. Dreaming, or Awake?

Dream Post #17
The Rascal Adventures Presents:
An Unexpected Visit. Dreaming, or Awake?
Sunday, April 2d, 2017

    A few nights ago I had another dream. It went something like this:

I am at my home in Chile preparing to go swimming in the ocean that's right about 30 feet from our house. I get into my bathing suit and get a swimming mermaid tail I have, and hurry to the gate with the key. I open it and rush out onto the sand. I ran all the way down to the high tide beach and run into the water. It isn't as deep as other places, so I have to run for a while before I can rest on a submerged sand dune. I dip my whole body into the cold water to quickly get used to it, then I start putting on my mermaid tail. I have to use a rubber band to fasten it, because it's a little too _big_ for me.

(Picture from my Dream Book)

Then I dive in, and start swimming. It's good exercise to use a mermaid tail to swim, many do it as a sport! Even men.

(Picture from my Dream Book)

When I come up for air, I hear something _splashing._

"Hey," someone says by my ear.

"Eeek!" I startle.

I look to my side, _River_ is next to me! I look to shore, and see that Tanner and Jaxon are there too! I am in awe.

"Wow, you came! I knew that you said you wanted to come, but I didn't think you were _*serious!*_" I swim to shore with River following.

"Wait!" I say.

I take my tail off and walk up to Tanner.

"How do I know you're _*real?*_ Oh, I know!" I reach my hand up, and poke his chest, then I rest my hand on it and press.

It's solid.

"Ok, so you're real." I look at the three of them. They are in their swimming shorts. "But what if this is a _*dream?_*" I ask. " Silly me, I just answered my question, if I'm doubting reality, then I am definitely dreaming, I know because I never doubt reality when I'm awake. I sight. "Yep, I'm dreaming... Oh well, Let's not waste this and have fun anyways! You _*are*_ here, even if it is just a dream."

I run into the water, racing River and Jaxon the farthest possible as I put my tail back on. Then we laugh and play in the water with our imaginations until I wake up.