Dream Entry #29, Zombified?

~Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Zombified?~
    I had this dream last night.
    I was walking around outside in nature next to a futuristic-looking building. I was running, jumping, hiding, and trying to avoid all the people I could, as they all seemed to have been "zombified". They weren't literally zombies, but they al had an evil glint in their eyes.

Finally, I decided to hide from them in the building. But they were smart, they infiltrated, pretending to be human. I didn't know who was zombie, or who was human, so I avoided anyone and everyone. I mean, I sure didn't want them to turn me into a zombie!

I ran to the escalator and jumped on, but it was going down, not up! So I ran as fast as I could up the escalator, climbing up the wires. When I reached the tip, I heard a big commotion outside, so I jumped from the second floor to the first floor and ran to the window.

Outside, there were superheroes

Outside, there were superheroes. Maybe around 5? Fighting against whatever was "zombifying" all the people. I felt so useless being stuck inside, not being able to do anything to help... Honestly, I didn't think I stood a chance against whatever they were battling. It's frustrating to feel weak.. Especially if you are someone who isn't usually weak. I understood though. I then woke up.