Dream Entry #6, The Rascal Adventures Present: A Telepathic Flight

Dream Entry #6
Thursday, October 6th, 2016
The Rascal Adventures Presents:
A Telepathic Flight!

    I had this dream a few nights ago. It's kind of foggy in my memory, so i'll do my best at writing it down. I was in this festival type thing. I was walking around when I saw River, he is laying on his back on the grassy meadow-type ground with his eyes closed. He looked like he was was resting, taking in the sun, or even meditating! I decided not to bother him yet, as he seemed to be enjoying himself. I started walking away.

"I know your there, Wayra. I can sense your energy. Go say hi to Jaxon, he is learning acrobatics over there..." River said pointing with his eyes shut.

I was not surprised he knew I was there.

"Oh, thank you." I said.

I started walking to where Jaxon is. Sure enough, he was learning acrobatics.

"Hi, Wayra!" He shouted to me, not even seeing me with his eyes yet.

Once again, I was not surprised.

"Hey, Jaxon! Remember that promise I made you last time I dreamt about you?" I asked him.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The one where I promised I would teach you and River how to fly!" I reminded him.

"Oh yea, the one you titled: The Rascal Adventures In: A Dramatic Flight!" Jaxon said turning around and running toward me. (Dream Post #1)

"When can we start?!" He asked excitedly jumping up and down.

I don't blame him for being excited, I mean... flying! Thats cool, right?!

"Right now, if you like!" I told him.

"Really? Awesome!" He said pumping his fist into the air.

"Let's go get River too, I promised him as well." I told Jaxon.

"Ok. Let's go then! Go, go, go!" He said pushing me along.

We walked outside to go find River, but he was already standing there, waiting. I almost bump into him.

"H-hey! We were just going to get you." I tell him. "I'm gonna fulfill my promise and teach you how to-" I'm cut off.

"Fly?" River finishes my sentence.

"Yes." I say.

"YES!" River says happily pumping his fist in front of him.

We walk to an open clear grassy area.

"So what do I do?" Jaxon asks.

"What do WE do." River corrects him.

"Well, it's not that hard really... All you have to do is believe and-" I start, then I squat and jump in the air. I do a series of flips and turns while I'm up there.

"That looks cool!" River says in awe.

"I don't know why but is reminds me of when I dream of my whole day, then I dream I'm going to bed... But instead I wake up and live EXACTLY like my dream! It's like a glimpse into the future!" Jaxon tells me.

"Really? That sounds cool!" I answer.

"Ok, here goes." They both say simultaneously.

They both jump into the air and float. They swim through the air as if it were water.
I'm proud of myself, usually when I fly in a dream it's heavy, and hard to fly! But this time I just jumped into the air, nice and swiftly, it was smooth. I love it!
Wake up time. This is weird... how do I even know when to wake up every night? Anyhow, I was gonna say goodbye so I could wake up when:

"Bye Wayra, have a nice day. I hope you slept comfortably while dreaming this!" Jaxon says.

<How do they keep doing that?> I think to myself before waving goodbye.

"Bye!" I call to them before waking up.

<Time to start wring this dream down!> I thing to myself, getting my dream journal and pen.