SHE'S NOT YOUR CHILD!!

Making another quick chapter just for the majority of it

Sasuke arranged an appointment to talk to naruto at his company in a few hours. Time sure flys by fast when your doing 'it' with sluts and whores.

Sasuke check his time and see that he had to go. He got to the N.U. company and was escorted to their boss.

Naruto was busy with paper work until Sasuke walked in. Naruto tensed up and told Sasuke "sit down please".
Sasuke sat down and heard Naruto say "is there something you need".

"Im here to talk about yukami uchiha"Sasuke said firmly and confidently. Naruto raised an eyebrow and asked " what is she to your concerns" Naruto asked getting nervous. "Is...is she my daughter". Naruto laughed and said "aha what makes you think she's your daughter Mr uchiha". Sasuke looked at Naruto and said "I know we were once married Naruto,tell me is she or is she not?!". Naruto began laughing like a maniac and said " Mr Uchiha, so what if we were married once,did you ever once even thought that I was maybe lying to you about the pregnancy thing,I just wanted your money" Naruto lied. He felt like his world was crumbly around him. Sasuke looked pissed and said "THEN WHY IS HER LAST NAME UCHIHA!?!" Naruto then said "it's namikaze-uzumaki,they just made a mistake were changing her last name next week,anyway is that all". "Tell me the truth naruto" Sasuke asked in anger.

"Sasuke,Sasuke,Sasuke must I repeat myself SHE'S NOT YOUR CHILD DAMN IT!!" Naruto lied and yelled in frustration. "Are we clear!?" Naruto said again.

Sasuke left in anger and went to his parents. Naruto sighed and went back to work as he thought to himself 'close call there'.

Leaving it that till next time PEACE

(Excuse ma flaws)°~°