Chapter 18

Tyler's POV

"Tyler, time to do the tests. After that I think you're all good to go back into your normal room." Mark says as I flinch from the sudden sound.

I get up and silently follow Mark out and into another room close by.

"Hey Tyler, just take a seat here and we'll get the tests done nice and quick." A woman says as I nod and sit.

After the tests are done Mark leads me out of the sectioned off area and into the normal facility.

"You remember where your room is right?" Mark asks as I nod.

Mark leaves me to go to my room. As I start walking down the empty wall I hear a cough from a few rooms away, in front of me. I keep walking slowly as a boy appears in front of me; tearstained face, red eyes...

"J-Josh..." I whisper quietly as Josh's sad eyes lock with mine.

"Tyler!" Josh smiles.

He's another hallucination! Don't let the hallucination fool you Tyler. Blurry says as I sigh.

"Go away." I say with little emotion.

"W-What? Why?" Josh says as I see more tears form in his eyes.

"You're just another stupid hallucination, leave me alone!" I say firmly as Josh sighs in frustration.

"Im not a hallucination Tyler..." Josh states as I shake my head.

Josh takes a step forward. I watch as he slowly gets closer to my shaking body.

"Im rea-" Josh starts but is cut off by my harsh voice.

"STOP TALKING! YOU'RE A HULLUSINATION AND YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" I scream at him.

"IM NOT!" Josh yells back desperately.

"GO AWAY! YOU'RE NOT REAL, YOU NOT THE REAL JOSH SO LEAVE!" I begin to cry.

"STOP IT TYLER, IM REAL, THIS IS THE REAL FUCKING JOSH!" I notice Josh getting frustrated and angry.

"NO YOUR NOT!" I scream as I see Josh shake his head, very angry looking.

"FUCK OFF!" I add.

I stumble back as I feel a cold hand slap my cheek, forcefully. I hold my red cheek and look up wide-eyed at Josh who is looking at his hand with a sad look on his face.

"Ty-" Josh says but is cut off by his own sob.

"Y-You...you h-hit m-me..." I say in shock.

"Tyler, I can explain!" Josh says as he takes a step closer, causing me to take a step back.

"S-Stay away f-fr-from me..." I say through tears as I push past him and run to my room.

Josh's POV

I hit him...I didn't mean to hurt him, I just wanted him to see that I was the real Josh...god im such an idiot! Now he is crying in his room...I've fucked up bad...

"Hey Josh, there you are!" Alex says as I turn to see him and the rest of his friends watching me.

"What happened?" Alex asks.

"I-I hit h-him..." I stutter wide-eyed.

"Who?" Kellin says.

"T-Tyler..." I whisper.

"YOU WHAT?! Holy shit..." Andy says in shock.

"I d-didn't mean t-to..." I whisper.

"Im sure he will be fine, just say sorry when you see him next." Vic say, trying to comfort me.

I shake my head.

"Im gonna go to b-bed...bye..." I say as I turn and go into my room.

I fucking hate myself so much!