Chapter 19

chapter 19.

i'm in the lounge on the single chair and i see Lucy crying towards me. 'whats up' i asked concerndly and she just forced herself on the chair so she was sitting with me. 'Luce, tell me?'

'it's Moms birthday today so i'm just a bit sad today thats all' she answered and i wrapped my arms around her so she could be a bit more happy.

'hey, i'm here for you, don't worry' i kissed lucy on her cheek making her giggle.

'i love you natsu' she leaned in closer to me and kissed my cheek. 'when we leave, i don't want to be seperate from you' she whispered and i chuckled.

'what are you trying to dsay Luce'

'i'm trying to say that i love you so much, i can see us marrying each other one day'

'are you proposing to me Lucyloo'

'maybe, but it is really your job too' thats when i got up and went down on one knee and lucy laughed.

'Lucy Heartfilia, will you marry me'

'no not yet' she laughed and i laughed too and sat back next to her. 'i meant when we are older' she laughed

'i know i just wanted to hear your beautiful laugh which makes me smile' i said and she kissed me happily. 'i wonder if we are aloud out of the castle grounds together?'

'i dunno, because we are both patients'

'yeah but it's not like we are going to be runaways' i laughed and Lucy giggled.

'i guess so, we could ask'

'i kno wbut Linda hates us all' i said and Lucy sulked. well lets go and ask Master, i'm sure he'll let us go'

========================

'No'

'what?, but master please' i begged and lucy just sulked. 'look, Lucy is going through hard times and i want to take her somewhere to feel free a bit' i said and lucy nodded.

'please master, we won't go far, just somehwere, the two of us to go like normal sober teenagers' Lucy then begged and master sighed.

'NAB!' makarov yelled and one of the big guys ran through the office.

'yes master'

'these two are going on a date, be their chaperone' mine and lucy's eyes widened.

'master i meant alone'

'i know, but Nab won't be near you, he'll keep his distance' me and lucy sighed annoyed and master chuckled.

'fine' we moaned and sluggishly walked out the office.

'have fun you three' me and lucy cringed and rolled our eyes as we walked out.

==========================

it's not as bad as i thought, me and lucy are walking far distance in the town, just like a normal happy couple not worring about rehab or our problems. just us two...and Nab but we are just pretending he's not around.

'it's nice just you...and me-'

'and nab' i interupted and lucy just glared but then laughed. we turned around and he was far away but walking behind us. we turned back and carried on walking.

'i miss seeing people and their normal lives, your lucky to be aloud out of the castle with family' she sulked and i looked at her.

'well, why don't you ever ask, my parents love you, litually, they talk about our future before we were even together' i said and lucy laughed.