Chapter 22

chapter 22

when i wake up i put on my lazy outfit which was my red adidas jumper and my black tracksuit bottems because i believe nothing exiting is happening. last night Lucy told me to take a break on this acno situation and that i'm becoming addicted to the fact that who he really is and more. so i'm trying to cool down my actions.

when i walk down to the lounge, i notice a brand new club on the notice board

when i walk down to the lounge, i notice a brand new club on the notice board....art club. 'art club, make painting sculptures and much more with your desire..hmm, doesn't sound that bad' i said to myself.

'you should join, it might be calming for you' Lucy said next to me and i smiled wrapping my arm around her.

'sure?, isn't it a bit girly though?'

'who cares, you do what you want to do, i'm just suggesting that art is piecful and the subject you can feel free on with no worries, stress or paranoia' lucy explained and i sighed deeply.

'you sure though'

'i'm not forcing you to do anything, but i'm just giving you hints on what it's like, i'm doing it at 2:30 but that time is taken, if you want they have 11:30 which is basically in 15 minutes' Lucy said and i just thought, maybe i do need to have a bit of a calm situation.

'yeah i'll do it, i feel bored today so i'll just sign up now' i said grabbing the pen blue tacked to the wall and wrote my name awfully on the small entry box.

============================

'welcome to art club, we do anything here which is creative, we do cast models, clay models, painting, drawing, stuffted animals, clothes, whatever you can think of we do' doesn't sound that bad, and besides, I have freed with me, we've become great friends, especially when we realised that we were neighbours before.

'what you doin freed?'

'i'm gonna make a sword because it shows strenght and protection, you?'

'dunno, i might just do some cast model of a cat or something but put a twist in it' i replied and freed nodded in reply.

'sounds cool' he said and i chuckled and got a sheet of paper and sketched out my random design. so it's a cat...it's gonna be.....blue? yeah blue. he's gonna have wings, because he is an awsome cat and can fly...and he's gonna be happy all the time thefore he is gonna be called happy. crazy and out of mind, but no one is thinking it, therfore i'm doin it.

i get the barbed wire and start shaping the cat figure...he has some big head, oh well, he's gonna big cute eyes. i might make him hold a fish too. who knows.

as the hours past, i was just finished shaping the wire to make the cat. i sighed in annoyance wanting to continue but it's the next group.

Lucy's pov

when we walked in the classroom i noticed Natsu undone model, i think it's a cat. it looks cool. i knew it was his because he has a label with his awful handwriting showing his name.

'i bet it's going to look so cute' Levy said and i nodded giggling.

'he does love cats' i said and sat down on a chair next to levy. and started to sketch out my designe.

'what are you doing Lu?'

'i am doing the twelve zodiac keys because i love star signs and i would love to summon them for protection' i giggled and levy laughed too.

'thats cool' she said and i smiled sketching my ideas

'so what are you doing Lev?'

i might do a book sculpture made out of clay and when it's in been in the kiln, i'll paint it so it looks like a book of fairytale spells' she explained and i giggled.

'that sounds so pretty' i said. it does though, i would always love a fairytale spell book. and levy is really good at art.

Natsu's pov

me gray and juvia are so bored we are playing eye spy. it's funny no lie i'm winning.

'alright, eye spy with my little eye, something beginning wiiittthh, P' Gray said sounding annoyed and even more bored.

'Parrot' i said and gray tsked and rolled his eyes. me and juvia just laughed.

'oh gray, your such a sore loser' juvia laughed and i just laughed after.

'yeah yeah, so what'

'so it's cute' juvia replied and he just chuckled.

'right my turn...eye spy with my little eye something beginning with T' Juvia said and me and gray thought very carefully.

'Tea?' Gray answered and juvia shook her head.

'no i'm thinking of T' yeah this girl has a mind of a real dumb blonde girl. i'm not callin lucy dumb if thats what your thinkin, lucy is the only smarted blonde i know.

'no babe, i mean the drink, you know a cup of Tea' gray said and juvia pulled an O face.

'oh, sorry' she laughed. 'but no it's not that' she said cutting her laugh out and gray rolled his eyes.

'um, Time?'

'no'

'Tent?'

'mm no'

'Tank Top'

'no'

'Timewasting game' Gray moaned and juvia laughed.

'i wish but no'

'this game is fun, i played it with zeref all the time'

'yeah whatever'

'Team?'

'no'

'i give up'

'yeah same'

'seriously guys...Tv, how could you not get that, and i thought i was dumb' she joked and we rolled our eyes. until wendy came through the door.

'Hi Juvia-nee' she said and hugged her. me and gray noticed her arms but we didn't say anythin gbecause she would freak out.

'hello wendy, how was your day?' juvia asked and wendy giggled.

'it was fun. i went to book club. it's super fun and then i went outside for a bit to ride the horses until i saw random black cars waiting outside' thats when i looked up at the kid seriously.

'what?' i asked and wendy looked at me scared. 'hey you don't have to be scared of me, i promise i won't be mean, what were the cars like?'

'Black corsers' thats the type of car i saw when i was ten. maybe thats acno's car...or his dealers. i then got a text.

[we're waiting for you to change your mind Natsu] i didn't answer it. and i won't answer it. i know i should have blocked the number some time ago but i need it for clues]

'please don't be mad if i got the cars wrong' she cried and i just looked at her seriously feeling sorry for her.

'hey no need to worry kid. i believe ya, and even if its black, it helped me so much. thanks' i said and she smiled but gray just stayed quiet.

'ok' she whispered and hugged juvia since she was stll scared.

'they're not giving up'i mumbled and got up until gray violently grabbed my arm.

'Natsu, they can't get you here, it's fine' gray said trying to calm my anger and i did. i sat back down on the chair and just sighed. 'i promise, it's fine' he said and i just panicked inside

they better not do anything.