Chapter 15

chapter 15

this si rediculas

this si rediculas. i should of had it coming but is this really necessary. GRAMPS PUT US IN THEROPY!. not single theropy...COUPLES THEROPY....I AINT GAY!/

'now you both are here because you cause th emost arguments in this castle...Fairy Tail rehab is not for fighting, bickering and all sorts like that...it's about friends, happiness and family. we should all treat each other like it, blooded or not' gramps said and we both tsked sitting on the dark red leather couch facing away from each other.

'this is so stupid' gray mumbled and i agreed.

'tell me about it'

'anyway. we are going to express feelings. i'm going to give you a piece of paper and a pen and on one side, you will write about what you like about each other and on the other side, you write what you can't stand and what makes your blood boil about each other.

it was silent because me and gray were writing our feeling towards each other. jesus this is embarissing.

'okay are you done'

'yep' we both said in unison.

'okay natsu, you start'

'great...Gray i'm going to start with what i like about you...i like you when your never around me........thats it' i watched gray nodding with aprooval and master just sighed with annoyance. 'well you said whatever came to mind'

'fine'

'anyway, going to the hate list...i hate how, you think your better than me, i hate how you copy me, how you are just in my presense, how you talk to my friends, how you won't let me in the music departmemnt and how you always think your the better guy or the bigger man...i have more but i'm sure that sums up how much hate i have towards you'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'ABSOLUTLY RIDICULOUS' they both laughed and i just looked at them weird.

'what?'

'you bellend. thats not what he meant...god your such an idiot'

'well what was i meant to do'

'this you fool....Natsu, the thing i hate about you is that, you show off, and that you over exaggerate things...thats it' he explained and i just shrugged.