six years later

Just outside the Village Hidden in the Leaves, a cloaked person stood just outside the gates. It was hard to tell you the person was for they had the hood up, masking their face. The only thing you could tell about this person was that they were probably a teenager.

The cloaked person merely walked straight into the village. The guards were switching for guard duty so the person took this chance to enter the village without being interrogated for why they were there. The person walked through the streets, earning a couple of looks for wearing the cloak. The person ignored them though. They were about to walk towards town but stopped when hearing a few shouts nearby. Curious, the person went over to the next corner to see a group there.

The group was made up of kids. There were two twelve year old and three ten year old there. The two twelve year old kids were a girl with pink hair and a red chinese dress on and the other was a boy with blond hair and an orange jumpsuit on. They both had the hitai-ate of the village on their person. The three ten year olds looked like they were still in the Academy. The cloaked person turned to the other two people there as well. One was a girl with blond hair with her hair in four ponytails and she also had a large fan on her back. The other was a boy who had a black cat-like suit on with make up on his face. He had a type of mummy on his back. Both of these people had the hitai-ate of another village, the Village Hidden in the Sand. Currently, the boy from the Sand was holding a ten year old boy by the neck in the air.

"Hey! Let Konohamaru go, you fatass!" The blond haired Leaf genin shouted at the boy from the Sand.

The Sand boy merely smirked. "You're annoying. Basically, I hate midgets. Especially younger ones that are rude. Makes me want to kill them."

"You bastard!"

"Well, one less midget to worry about." The boy from Sand curled his left hand into a fist and swung at the boy he held.

He was stopped though by the cloaked person. The person had run from their postion from a far and now held the fist in their hand. Everyone was shocked when the person just came out of nowhere. The person took this chance to kick the boy from the Sand in the stomach while taking the boy named Konohamaru out of his other hand.

"You know, it's rude to start fights when you're from another village," the cloaked person said. The person spoke in a low tone that suggest it was a male speaking. He set down Konohamaru onto the ground then turned to the Sand ninjas.

The boy from the Sand recovered from his kick and stood up, glaring at the cloaked person.

"Just who the hell are you?"

"I should be asking that."

"And just who the hell are you bastards?"

The group turned to the tree nearby where a boy with raven hair and wore a dark blue high collared shirt with tan shorts sat. He was glaring at the Sand ninjas and especially at the cloaked person.

"Sasuke-kun!" The girl with pink hair squealed.

The Sand ninja boy sneered. "Great. Two more brats that piss me off..."

"Get lost," Sasuke ordered coldly.

"Kyaa! So cool! Get him, Sasuke-kun!" squealed the pink haired girl.