sealing and memories 😋

"Are you sure you want to do this, Sasuke?" Tukiko asked her twin as they sat back to back. The two were sitting in the middle of a sealing circle that Kakashi had made to try to seal the curse mark within Tukiko. But the young girl had other plans and it unwillingly involved her twin brother. They both had their shirts off, bindings covering her breasts and acted like a bra. She didn't mind that she had her shirt off but this time, not in the prescence of her perverted sensei though he didn't look at her.

The plan that Tukiko had concocted in her head was a bit risky in a way. Her plan was to divide the curse mark among two people so that the overwhelming power it gave to one person wouldn't work when it was divided among two people. The mark wouldn't take over the two people but they would have much more chakra than usual. The plan was perfect...in a way. The downfall of this supposedly brilliant plan was that the two people weren't allowed to be away from each other for more than 24 hours. Otherwise, the person with the most chakra would steal the other half of the seal from the other person and the seal would be whole again. It would also cause immense emotional pain among the two though Tukiko didn't tell Kakashi that.

This plan would actually work since she and Sasuke were twins. They wouldn't even be away from each other even if they had to. Problem was that Tukiko didn't want to do this to her brother. She didn't want to share her pain...her burdens...it was hers alone and she couldn't put this on her twin's shoulders. But it was the only way.

Kakashi didn't know what to think of the plan when Tukiko first explained it to him. He knew that it sounded good but there was something that was bothering him about it. He decided to ignore it for now until he knew that his new student was away from the control of Orochimaru.

Sasuke nodded. Tukiko bit her lip at that. She didn't want her brother to do this but she had to. When she told Sasuke of the plan on the way down, she was hoping for him to say no. But he said yes. She told him that he shouldn't do this. It was her pain and her pain alone. This wasn't meant for Sasuke. Sasuke only told her that it was his fault she was bit in the first place It was his duty as her teammate and her brother to carry that burden as well.

Kakashi began to write kanji seals on both Sasuke and Tukiko's bodies in blood. He wrote the kanji seals in the middle of the curse mark and made sure that the marks led to Sasuke's neck. He stood at the side of the two siblings, solemnly looking at the pair of them.

"Are you both ready?"

Sasuke nodded but Tukiko hesitated. She was starting to regret coming up with this plan. Doubt made its way to her heart. What if this didn't work? What if Sasuke was going to be in so much pain? What if they couldn't handle the seal? Questions like these only made Tukiko want to stop this whole plan and let Kakashi seal the thing in like he originally planned even if it didn't work.

Sasuke saw Tukikio's hesitation and grabbed onto her hand tightly. Tukiko looked over her shoulder to her brother. He nodded with certainty, telling her with his eyes that they could do this. Though in distress, Tukiko gave a sad smile and nodded.

"We're ready, Kakashi," the two said.

Kakashi nodded and started to perform hand seals. With each hand seal, Tukiko only grew more and more nervous. She gripped tightly to Sasuke's hand, afraid for him...them. At the last hand seal, Kakashi placed both palms of his hands onto Sasuke and Tukiko's neck. "Curse Sealing: Divide!"

The twins screamed in pain, their voices echoing across the dark hall. The pain was so immense and they couldn't see staright. The seal began to divide itself straight down the middle. One half of the seal started to slither its way towards Sasuke's shoulder where it would stay. The blood seals then formed a circle around the two halves and turned black to signal the end of the sealing. The pain stopped and the two panted.