secrets out!

That one month Kakashi spent training the Uchiha twins went by rather quickly. Although the two were currently angry with each other, they put up with each other in order to learn the jutsu that Kakashi would teach them. Though they did tend to say annoying thoughts to bother the other twin. It did get in on their nerves but they ignored it.

Anyway, onto the jutsu that Kakashi promised them he would teach. It was a jutsu called the Chidori and he had invented it himself. He explained to them that it required them to build up their speed and you had to use the Sharingan. Otherwise, the jutsu would mess up because of the tunnel vision the jutsu required. (I don't really know. I'm guessing.) So before the two could even learn the jutsu, they had to build up their speed. Tukiko didn't really need to work on her speed since she already worked it up when she was traveling. She wanted to learn the jutsu now but Kakashi wouldn't let her until Sasuke built his up first. She pouted at this but got over it and waited.

Also another reason why Kakashi wanted the two to build up their speed was because of the one disadvantage Gaara had: He was too slow. His sand reacted very slowly, making him unable to attack his opponent if they were really fast. That was how Rock Lee survived and fought through Gaara's sand barrier defense. If the two were extremely fast, Gaara would be unable to touch them.

So for the past month, the three did nothing but train, train, train. They took very little breaks and worked on the jutsu. Kakashi was like a slave driver with him telling Sasuke to keep training and telling Tukiko to stay patient with the jutsu. It was difficult to learn even thought it only required three hand seals. Tukiko got through the training and eventually got the jutsu.

Time flew by so fast that they realized that it was finally the day for the Finals to start.

Tukiko ran across the streets of Konoha, heading over to the stadium where the exams were being held. She was cursing at Kakashi as of this moment. After she had finished her training he said,"Can you go over to the exams early to check out Naruto's fight? I want you to support him as much as you can."

She asked why she was the only going.

"You mastered the jutsu early. I need to work with Sasuke more before we get there."

Stupid perverted man! Tukiko cursed out, dodging market stands and multiple people. He made me late on purpose! He told me when we had five minutes to be there!

Right now, she really wanted to torture that man. She turned a corner and almost laughed with relief when seeing the entrance to the stadium was in sight.
"I'm going to make it!" Tukiko was happy that she wasn't going to be as late as she thought she would be. She ran almost at top speed towards the entrance. So fast that the ninjas at the front barely took note of her until she whipped past them. They recognized her by her raven hair.

"Hey! You're late!" One of them yelled at her, laughing.

"I know, I'm sorry!"She yelled over her shoulder. Running down the hallway, she picked up the pace as she neared the exit that would lead out to the field. Tukiko ran outside quickly. She ignored the large crowd that had gathered to witness this exam and ran over to where the procter was standing in front of the genins that passed. Everyone turned to her as she skid to a halt right next to Naruto. She slightly bended over, her hands on her knees while her lungs heaved for air. "Sorry...I'm late," she panted out. "Kakashi...made me...late."

The proctor, who had a senbon needle in his mouth, blinked at her. "Which Uchiha are you?"

"It's obviously the teme's sister," Naruto commented. He eyed Tukiko's clothing carefully and nodded. "The teme may act like a girl sometimes but he would neverwear that!"