seeing him again

A ten year old Tukiko shivered in the dark as she sat in a tree near Iwa. It was dark and raining hard. She shuddered when the storm had morphed into a thunderstorm, which freaked her out. She hated thunderstorms greatly. Back home in Konoha, she would always go to Itachi's room with Sasuke to escape the storm but that was then. Right now, she was all alone.

I wish I could be back home with Aniki and Sasuke right now, she wished with all her heart. Tukiko didn't want to be in this storm all by herself. She just couldn't handle it. She shivered through her wet, ratty clothes as lightning struck yet again. She began to sob. I want to be with Aniki right now!

Tukiko probably shouldn't have started sobbing loudly because when she took a shuddering breath, she held it as she sensed a chakra approaching her. Opening her onyx tear filled eyes, she looked up to see a shadow approaching her. Through the dark, Tukiko could see that it was a human (thankfully) and about the size of a young man. She started to freak out. Whoever this man could be might want to hurt her. In a sense of panic, Tukiko began to back up, trying to get to her feet. The person drew closer and closer, making her eyes widened.

Panicked, Tukiko scrambled to her feet, turning around to start running.

"Hey, wait!" a teen's voice cut through the darkness to her. Tukiko paused at the voice, her better judgement telling her to while her survival voice told her to run. She listened to her first inner voice. She turned slightly with her Sharingan activating just in case. What she saw shocked her.

Now that her Sharingan was activated, Tukiko could see through the dark to see a boy about three years older than her. She was surprised to see long blond hair that was like a shower curtain in front of the boy's face. Half of his hair covered the left side of his face while the other half showed a sky blue eye that she hadn't seen anywhere before. Even with his hair in his face, Tukiko could see the Iwa hitai-ate on his forehead. She gritted her teeth at the boy and clenched her fists. She glared at the boy.

"Who are you?"

The boy was near her by then and paused just a few feet away from her. The lightning flashed so that Tukiko could clearly see the surprised look on the boy's face. It disappeared as a smirk appeared on his face.

"I don't think I should tell you, kid. You might be a ninja or something," the boy said. She narrowed her eyes.

"How could I be a ninja when you're the ninja between the two of us?" Tukiko retorted.

"Well, that's true. I don't see a village hitai-ate on you, kid." The boy shrugged.

Tukiko scowled and put her hands on her hips. "Stop calling me kid, you jerk! I have a name, you know."

"Too bad I don't know it." He smirked again which only irriatted her to no end. Even if she was an Uchiha, she didn't like it when people just smirked or something. That would mean that they were hiding something. "I don't even know if you would tell me your name or not."

"I'll tell you as long as you don't tell anyone else. People are sort of looking for me."

Tukiko was referring to the fact that Konoha was still looking for her even though it has been five years since she left. It was still wierd too. People would think they would have given up the search on her. Two years ago, she spotted someone with the Konoha hitai-ate on them asking about her. After hearing that, she bolted out of the town before they found her.

The boy's smirk grew wider. "Well, I can trust you and vice versa, hm. I won't tell anyone as long as you do the same for me."

Tukiko nodded. She was a trustworthy person even if it was to a boy who was a ninja from Iwa.. She gave a small smile out of politeness.