power

Tukiko opened her eyes to find herself standing in a blurry void. She looked all around her, her heart beating a mile a second.

"This is...!" She recognized this place so well.

Something appeared in front of her. Tukiko looked up to see a seven year old little girl with short raven hair, wearing a high collared shirt and shorts. The girl was crying.

"Why...Why did I have to leave him all alone?" She sobbed.

Tukiko gasped. No...It can't be...

The background suddenly changed to inside a home. It was dark in the room but the moonlight that shined through the window was shining down on two figures on the ground. The figures were a man and a woman. Tears edged her vision. It was her parents. Just near the two bodies was a little boy that looked identical to the little girl. He was crying as well.

"Mother...Father..." he sobbed.

Tukiko's hand flew to her mouth. It was Sasuke.

The little girl appeared behind Sasuke. She lifted her head to stare directly at Tukiko. She smirked cruelly at her. "You let everyone die. You left your dear twin brother to go all of this pain and suffering while you were having the time of your life."

"N-NO! I-It's not like that!" Tukiko said.

"Oh? Then why does your older brother wish to kill you and your brother?" The little girl's voice changed to that of someone else. She lifted her hand and held it to her face. Then she pulled it down to reveal a yellow snake eye. "If you had the strenght then you would have never run away from the first place and helped your dear brother. But no...You left your brother to suffer..."

"NO!"

Sasuke was watching as Lee's team arrive to help them. Neji was about to help but stopped when seeing Tukiko-who he thought was Sasuke. Sasuke felt a shift beside him and turned to see Tukiko rising to her feet. Sasuke was glad that she was finally awake but stopped when feeling evil chakra coming from her. Tukiko stood up straight and Sasuke was shocked. He saw that the left side of his twin's body was covered in black flame like markings. Her eyes were also activated in the Sharingan and held a second tomoe. Tukiko looked at both Sasuke and Sakura, her eyes narrowing.

"Sakura...Sasuke...who did this to you?" She said, menacingly.

"T-Tukiko-chan..."Sakura stuttered.

Sasuke examined his sister's body, covered with those markings. "What happened to your body?"

Tukiko smirked, cruel in the eyes of everyone there. "Don't worry, brother. It's nothing really. Just the immense strength granted to me. I've never felt better." Her smirk grew wider. "I always thought Orochimaru was evil but this gift he gave me...It's not as bad as before. Now I'll be able to protect you and never leave you alone ever again."

Sasuke was shocked beyond belief. This was the gift that Tukiko had before?

Tukiko turned her gaze to the Oto ninjas. Her head tilted in curiousity and her hand on her hip. "Now, tell me dear brother. Which one of these guys dared to mess with my team?"

Zaku smirked. "That'd be me."

Tukiko glared at Zaku, chakra and killer intent rising from her. She watched with amusement as Dosu trembled. Then she saw Zaku making hand seals. He pointed the palms of his hands at her.

"Ultimate slicing wave!" The sound sliced through the air and towards them. It was so large that it marked even the ground with the attack. Everyone in the area had to sheild their bodies from being blown away. Zaku smirked, expecting to see nothing there. There wasn't. He smirked. "What do you know? Blew them all away!"