beginning of training

Sasuke rolled his eyes at his twin. Language, Tukiko. You know you were taught better.

Screw what I was taught! Tukiko thought, with shock. How the hel--i mean heck can you hear me!? How the heck can I hear you?!

I don't know. He shrugged, seeming like that this wasn't weird at all. I've just been able to hear you ever since we had that dream we just had of when we were at the fair.

You had the same dream too?! Tukiko blinked several times, not knowing how to handle all of this. First she hears her twin's thoughts and vice versa and now they were sharing the same dreams? This was way too freaky for her.
You got that right, Sasuke thought with distaste. This is way too weird.

How did this even happen in the first place? she asked, tilting her head. We weren't able to read each other's minds before we got that stupid...sealing... She smacked her forehead. Duh! That's the side effects of the sealing and dividing!

What? The ability to read the other's mind or the dream sharing? He asked, sarcasm heavy in his thoughts.

Actually, both. She smiled. The seal was first made to get the victim to get tempting thoughts that the user gives to the victim so that they could give in. Like Orochimaru promised me power so that I could protect you. Tukiko rolled her eyes. That idiot gave me a whole 'guilt' scene by showing Mother and Father dead and you crying near the bodies. He was saying how 'I should have never left you all alone and I could have done more to help'. What an idiot, though he was true. Anyways, since the seal was divided between the both of us and because we're twins, we have this mind link or something.

What does us being twins have to do with mind reading? Sasuke asked, with a scowl on his face.

Duh, Sasuke. Twins are said to have the same wave length when it comes to the mind. That's why they always feel what the other is feeling or thinking what the other is thinking. Didn't you know that?

He shrugged again. Things like that don't matter to me.

Tukiko sighed. To think I'm related to this idiot of a brother.

I can still hear you, Tukiko, Sasuke thought with a glare sent her way. She merely ignored it.

Tukiko looked around the hospital room, seeing that they were in one of those long-term ones. Her eyes swept around the room and finally landed on the bedside table between both of their beds. On the wooden surface of the table, there was a note that lay next to both of their hitai-ates. In curiousity, Tukiko picked it up to see the handwriting of her sensei.

Dear Sasuke and Tukiko,

As you know, the both of you are in the hospital recovering from the sealing. I know it was painful for you two but I suppose that you're fine now that you've woken up. That's good!

Anyway, while the both of you were sleeping, the preliminaries of the Chunin Exams have ended. They also matched up who would fight against who. I will tell you later who you are fighting but for now, I have something important to tell you. The both of you are to be trained by me during the one month we have to prepare for the finals. I have a special technique I want to teach you two that will help out in the finals.

Once that the both of you have awakened, I want you to meet me at this location:

There was a picture of a mountain somewhere on it.

I'll be waiting.

-Kakashi 8)

We have to go meet Kakashi there? Tukiko asked, thinking about the location of where their sensei wanted to meet at. How the hell are we getting there!? It's at the top of a freaking mountain!