INTRODUCTION

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF

Youngjae was scared at first, just like anyone would if they were in his shoes. He's playing with life right now.  It's not like this polluted hunk of rock mean anything, but if he actually died would anyone actually miss him?

no, why would anyone miss you?

A voice whispered in the back of his head, his voice but darker and laced with anger. The blonde always wondered if he had a mental disease, even got test but, all of the results came out negative.

The doctor just prescribed him some antidepressants that he was supposed to take once a day, but didn't.

Like I said, Youngjae is playing with life right now. The blade was cold and unnatural against his pale skin, but he ignored the feeling and closed his eyes, breathing in heavily as he move the knife across his leg, his index finger pressing down on ther hilt of his leg.

He expected to feel pain, but his body was numb and cold. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the cut. It wasn't too deep but it was enough for a long, thick strand of blood to run down his pale thigh.

Youngjae wanted it to hurt, he wanted it to be painful, excruciating even so he would have a reason to stop. But it didn't, it didn't so somewhere in the back of Youngjae's mind it was OK. Something told him that if it didn't hurt he deserved it.

So he kept going, each cut for each time he disappointed someone.