CINQ

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF: CHAPTER FIVE

EMELI SANDE|LONELY

As soon as Jaebum stops the car in front of a beige building Youngjae hops out the car, all of the fear he once had of seeing his first love completely disappeared. Jaebum jumped out the car and jogged after the raging male.

He found an empty hallway and ran down to the end. He turned to the left and their was no sign of the brunette. A loud scream of anger came from behind him. Jaebum turned around to the source of the sound, which so happens to be the very male he was looking for at the end of the hallway to the right. He pounded against the door screaming for who ever is inside to get out.

It wad almost like the Gods decided that this drama was something they had to see and looked down on them, giving Jaebum an amazing idea.

As Jaebum ran back down the hallway to follow through with his plan Youngjae pounded against the door, his hands becoming red as the side of his hand smacked against the wooden door.

"Mark get the fuck out now!" Youngjae screamed and the only response was a chours of laughs, one higher than the other. A girl, by the sound of it.

"Leave now you fucking bitch!" His fist reconnected with the door inflicting a loud thump that scared whatever ho- I mean female Mark had inside.

Hot tears ran down Youngjae's face as he pounded against the door once again, his anger slowly turning into sadness. His heart sped up and his breathing became uneven.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and Youngjae  turned around and found Jaebun behind him waving a silver key in his hand. He ran up to the door and shoved the key into the lock, turning to me with a "are you ready?" look. Was Youngjae ready to see the man who practically turned his life upside down?

Of course not.

But he nodded his head yes anyways.

Jaebum twisted the key and the door popped open. The two people inside turned to the now opened door, one holding there phone up.

Youngjae pratically growled at the now red head male who held his once personal book in his filthy hands, his eyes skiming over the words that Youngjae carefully laid out onto the lined paper to express his love for the man he thought he knew, but know all he can feel towards the male is hatred.

"Wow JaeJae, you must really love me." The red spoke in a snarky tone that almost made the younger snap. The girl in the room who, to Youngjae, wasn't really that pretty, laughed loudly with the phone pointed to Youngjae.

Youngjae decided not to think, but to act. He launched foward, almost wrapping his small hands around Mark's long, skinny throat, but he was stopped. Before he could even touch even a wisp of the skin he was yanked back and found his way into Jaebum's cologne-covered pull over.

"You fucking whore you ruined everything! I did everything for you and this how you repayed me, just bec-" Before Youngjae could finish Jaebum shoved his face into his chest, muffling the boy's verbal rage.

"You guys need to leave. Now." Jaebum's voice dripped in authority, but his eyes burned in anger.  It was enough to shut Youngjae up.

Mark dropped the notebook onto the floor and walked towards the door, his girl friend following close behind.

"Have fun being someone else's side peice." Youngjae launched for him again but like the last time he was stopped by Jaebum.

"You fucking asshole!" Youngjae screamed as he trashed about, the hot tears returning as his blood boiled in anger. They burned his cheeks as cried over the anger of lost love. Once they left Youngjae became weak and fell to his knees, practically caving into his pain. It washed over him like furious waves in a thunderstorm and Youngjae was the lone rock that sat in the middle of it, each part of his body was smack with a new form of pain.

Youngjae heard rustling behind him but was too weak to even move. Jaebum returned in front of him with a box filled with notebooks, all saying "For Mark." in Youngjae's best handwriting.

"Don't cry over that bastard, instead you should burn every memory of him." Youngjae looked up at Jaebum, whose eyes where burning in anger, and Youngjae nodded, wiping his tears.

"Yeah, lets go burn this asshole."

short ik author-nim is sorry