QUATRE

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF: CHAPTER FOUR

*IU|AND SO LOVE IS
or            

ARS|TRUAMA

Light cracked through the windows and hit Youngjae's closed eyes. Those same eyes fluttered open looking out to the outside world. A sharp pain hit Youngjae and he groaned, waking up the male behind him.

"Mornin' Sunshine." Youngjae turned to the deep voice and met a shirtless. Which led his mind to think the worst. Well it actually would be that bad if they known each other for a while but anyways.

"Please tell me we didn't have-" Youngjae couldn't finish his sentence because he was rudely interrupted by a chuckling Jaebum.

"We didn't do anything, if that's what you're thinking. I would never take advantage of a drunk person." His voice became soft, along with his eyes.

Youngjae moved to get out of the bed, but was pulled back by Jaebum's strong, warm, muscular, vie-

"What?" Youngjae asked, turning back to the elder, whose eyes were filled with pity.

"Whose Mark and how did he hurt you?" Jaebum knew he shouldn't be so blunt, considering said male made him cry last night, but he needed to know to fulfill his promise.

"Whatever I told you last night was just me being drunk Jaebum, I don't know anyone name Mark." Jaebum knew he was lying by the way he spat out Mark's name.

Jaebum sat up in the bed almost frustrated with the younger, but tried his hardest not to show it. It was difficult of course, but Jaebum didn't expect Youngjae to spill out his depressing life story on the elder. Mostly because they just met each other. But Jaebum wanted to feel that Youngjae trusted him. So he pushed on.

"I promised that I wouldn't leave you like Mark did, but we can't move forward if you won't open up to me." With that Youngjae snapped.

"What? Do you feed off people's depression? Do you want to hear that Mark was my boyfriend of five years and cheated on me with my best friend on our anniversary? Do you wanna hear that I practically gave up writing music because of that bastard?! Is that what you wanna hear?" With the last sentence his voice lowered, he sat in the bed tears flowing down his cheeks like a thunderstorm. And right then that's when he knew. He wasn't over him.

Warm arms wrapped around Youngjae's torso and said hands were welcome, almost recommended as Youngjae grabbed hold of Jaebum, crying into his bare chest.

As his loud sobs became quiet sniffles, Youngjae was cuddled up against Jaebum, his head securely tucked into the crook of said male's neck. Jaebum's hands ran through Youngjae's silky hair.

Loud buzzing came from the bedside table, and by the ringtone, Youngjae knew it was his phone. Before he could turn around to grab it Jaebum reached for it first. He swipe towards the green call button and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He called out, his voice still extremely deep from him just waking up. The person on the phone, Jinyoung, didn't recognized the voice and immediately went into mother mode.

"Jinyoung it's m- please stop screaming Youngjae is fine. I am Jaebum!" A small smile laced Youngjae's lips at the elders cuteness. Did Youngjae find Jaebum cute? Fuck yeah, but he doesn't need to know that yet.

Jaebum's eyebrows furrowed as he hung up on the male.

"Jinyoung said that Mark is at your old studio." Youngjae's eyes widen and he sat up immediately, he attempted to get up again but he was stopped by Jaebum.