UNE

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF: CHAPTER ONE

LORDE|LIABILITY (REPRISE)

Youngjae slipped his bright pink hoodie over his head with a grimace on his face. Pink use to be his favorite color until someone ruined it for him.

FLASH BACK

Youngjae walked down the side walk with a bright smile on his face and a bouquet of his boyfriend's favorite flowers, roses, in his hand.

Today was Youngjae and Mark's five year anniversary and Youngjae was finally going to give Mark what he knew the American wanted. Youngjae was nervous of course, it was his first time with anyone only because he wanted it to be special.

He arrived at the door, pulling out his spare key that Mark "willingly" gave to him. The key was gold and shined brightly against the sun, that danced happily in the sky.

He shoved the key into the keyhole and flicked his wrist to left. The gears inside made a soft click and he pushed the door open, it creeking slightly.

Knowing that Mark was a heavy sleeper he walked straight in, not makung caution of his footsteps.

Not that it mattered anyways.

Youngjae walked down the hallway, straighting out his favorite pink pullover before reaching for the door handle.

Incoherent voices fill Youngjae's ears and his hand stopped immediately. He pressed his ear against the door and he recognized both of the voices.

"When can we do this again?"

"Whenever I'm free, Youngjae's usually busy writing love songs about me to notice my absence."

"Maybe we should stop Mark, Youngjae really loves you. He'll never forgive the both of us for this."

"Yes he will he's Youngjae, the chipper, happy go lucky. "I'll forgive someone even if they kill everyone I love." Youngjae. If anything he'll just be angry at us."

"You're damn right I am!" Youngjae screamed as he burst into Mark's room. Mark sat in his bed, his eyes as wide as saucers as he stared at the red faced male. Jackson, Youngjae's best friend sincre diapers stared at him, his eyes wider than Mark's.

"Y-Youngjae, its not what it looks like I promise!" Youngjae laughed darkly at the Chinese's comment.

"So you aren't helping my boyfriend cheat on me?"

"Youngjae plea-"

"Answer the fucking question!" Youngjae screamed making Jackson take a step backs. Youngjae never cursed, and asked for the others not to in his presence claiming that it brings bad vibes.

"Youngjae please forgive me, I knew what I was doing but I-" A loud crack noise filled the air, and Jackson hand flew up to his now red cheek.

"And you, fuck these flowers,fuck this anni fuck this relationship. I'm done with the both of you."

Youngjae turned around to leave then turned back to his ex boyfriend, who laid shocked in his bed.

"I'm so glad I didn't my virginty to you." Mark's jumped out of his bed at the younger words.

"Listen Youngjae, I'll do better this was just an accident I swear." Mark explain quickly.