DEUX

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF: CHAPTER TWO

Jaebum sat against the black where his best, and only friend in America, Jinyoung told him to wait, which wasn't the hardest thing to do considering that the couch was soft as hell. Jaebum's phone buzzed in my pocket and he pulled it out, tapping the notification twice and putting in the password.

Minnie: Daddy were are you? I miss you!

Jaebummie:I'll be home soon princess daddy promise

Minnie: Ok bye daddy

Jaebummie: Bye baby

A wide smile spreads across Jaebum's face at the messages, oh how he loves his-

A loud slam of the door down the dark hallway, followed by someone saying "I'm never talking to you again." snatched Jaebum out his thoughts.

He turned off his phone and slid it in his blue jeans. Several footfalls could be heard coming closer to the living room.

"Come on Jae don't be like that, he's a really nic-" Another loud thud came from Jinyoung colliding with the mysterious, and hot, male that entered the living.

"Youngjae this is Jaebum, Jaebum this is Youngjae ouch." The male with the onyx hair called out in pain as he stood back up.

Youngjae walked foward and stuck out his hand and Jaebum did the same, wiping his hands off on his pants before grabbing his.

"Like he said I'm Choi Youngjae." The male didn't seem nervous for a person who hasn't gone out with anyone for three years.

"Im Jaebum." The brown haired commented with a small smile. They both let go, but Jaebum was reluctant to. His hands were warm, and almost dainty against his but they fit together like the last peice of a jigsaw puzzle.

"So where are we going?" The young male asked, clasping his hands together.

"Well I'm not one of those cheesy guys in movies that take their dates to a horror movie so I decided that we could go see a comedy first then go out to eat to get to know each other better." Youngjae nodded his head and Jaebum stuck his hand out. Youngjae raised his eyebrow at his hand.

"My car is parked down the street." Youngjae still stared at the chestnut haired male with obvious suspicion but took his hand anyways, fitting his fingers into the spaces in between his.

"Aww you guys are so cute, now leave so I can watch Netflix on your PS3." Jinyoung pushes us towards the door, much to Youngjae's dismay. Once we were fully out of the door.

"Well, shall we go?" Jaebum asked, scratching the back of his neck. The whole situation is very awkward, going out with someone you don't know, but Jaebum tried his hardest to make the best of it, because it seemed like Youngjae would rather be dead than out with him.

"Lets." Was all he said before the two males walked down the cracked side walk.

TIME SLIP

The silence in the car was welcomed, because neither knew what to talk about. Youngjae scrolled through his Instagram after three years and Jaebum focused on the road as much as could, but every now and then he would glance at the male who pulled off this look effortlessly.