Chapter 2 Meet the team

"Tacana! You're finally here! I want to show you my newest drawing!" A random person in purple and blue leggings and a cat shirt with a heart on it said hugging Tacana and dragging her over to a table.

This is Nanu. Nanu is one of Tacana's best friends. She was energetic and she was one of the happiest people in her little group.Tacana and her have been friends since the beginning of last year. She was 13 just like Tacana and she was also a big artist.

" Oh, hey Tacana. What's up?" A person said sitting at the table with white jeans and a pink and purple jursey looking at a phone and with headphones in her ears.

This is Lilly. Lilly and Tacana have been friends for about three years, or since sixth grade. They got along really well and she was also Tacana's crush. Lilly is a athlete in softball and vollyball. She was lazy at times, but she was fun to be around. She always made Tacana and everyone else laugh. She was also one of the tallest.

"Hi Lilly. What are you doing at the table so early. Did your mom make you come with her again?" Tacana said with a little chuckle. "You know if you are board you can go up to your mom's room and play a computer.".

"Yeah but I don't fell like going up a long walk up the stairs in the morning. Besides, I'd rather wait for you down here." Lilly said with a chuckle

"Aww how sweet. You make me blush." Tacana said blushing a little but trying to hide it.

"Can I show you my picture now. I've been working on it all night!" Nanu said still hugging Tacana's arm." I think I have finally beat your drawings!" She said pulling out a piece of paper with many colors.

Tacana took the piece of paper and looked at it. "It's good but if I said ' My drawings are better' than that would make me sound like a sore loser" Tacana said handing back the picture.

"What are you saying? Are you calling my picture horrible?" Nanu said with a little wine.

" No in fact I mean the exact opposite. Good job!" Tacana said patting Nanu on the head.

" Trust me, she means it. Remember she's my teacher too." Lilly said looking up and than looking back down at here phone.

"She's mine too you know." A random person said walking up to the group with skinny jeans and a light blue jacket.

" Oh, hi Nalu. What's up?" Nanu said looking over Tacana's sholder.

Tacana and Nanu looked over where this person was walking and Lilly looked up from her phone and turned it off.

This is Nalu. Nalu and Tacana have been friends since last year. They watched a lot of the same shows. Nalu is a big reader. She can be shy but once you get to know her she is funny and pretty loud. She always wore a light blue jacket so it always made the others wonder what's under the jacket.

"Nothing much. Just got here so going to go get breakfast." Nalu said with a shrug and stopped infrount of Nanu and Tacana with Lilly walking up to the group of people.

" I barly got here too. So I say we all go get some breakfast." Tacana said with a smile.

"Yeah!" Lilly, Nanu, and Nalu said at the same time.

They went to get their breakfast and ate breakfast. They were walking up to the breakfast line and got some breakfast. As they were all walking up to their table they hear a scream.

"Watch out!" Someone yelled out behind the crowd.

The girls look the direction the of the warning, saw a student on a bike coming toward the group of girls. Tacana hid behind Lilly and Nalu and Nanu ran and jumped on the table as the bike with the student crashed into a table away from the table Nalu and Nanu were on top of.

"Shawn!?" The girls said loudly looking at the student.

"Hi" Shawn said with a worried tone.

"Shawn! Do you even know what you were thinking! You could have killed us! And you scared the crap out of us!" Lilly said putting her hands on her hips and bent down to his level.

Nalu and Nanu came down from the table but Tacana stayed behind Lilly holding her shirt and her eyes closed so tight the she was crying a little.

"Is it safe?"Tacana said still holding on to Lilly's shirt and had her eyes still closed.

"Yes Tina you can come out now." Lilly said still looking at Shawn

Tacana walked out from behind Lilly. " Hey I told you not to call me that anymore." She said as she sat on the floor.

" Shawn what were you thinking? You nearly killed us!" Lilly said almost yelling.

"Lilly it's ok. We didn't get hurt. But if Shawn got hurt that's ok but we should take him up to the nurse." Tacana said helping Shawn up.

"Hey. I'm standing right here! And I'm fine. I just need to sit down." He said rubbing his head.

"Well I say we tell a teacher and you comfort Nanu and I hugs." Nalu said hugging Nanu.

"Shawn please don't do that ever again." Nanu said hugging Nalu.

"Anyway, the bell is about to ring so let's get ready to go." Lilly said standing back up. " Shawn do it again and I'm gonna tell my friends in higher places." She said standing behind Tacana.

They let Shawn go and put their bags on. The bell rang and the school day started.