New Scars

Chapter 12

        It has been almost two days since the worst day, well more like the worst hour. But still. Over the two days and one night, the nurses have decided to pin Tacana to her bed with strong leather straps. They also decided to move Tacana in the same room since she now has to spend at least another week in the hospital due to her outburst.

       W-what happened?

      " Tacana? Are you up?" A voice said with wonder. Tacana turned her head over to see big eyes looking at her.

       Tacana looked at the eyes and tried to make out who the face was in front of her. Her eye site was very blurry and she had a high pitch ring in her head. She put her hand on her head and tugged on her hair just a bit because the ringing in her head. "Who are you?" Tacana finally said after a long silence in the room. 

      " You don't remember me?" The person said. The figure was getting blurrier.

       Tacana got dizzy and her mind was spinning. " I don't feel so good....." Tacana said looking at the ceiling.
The person standing next to her ran up to her bed and started shaking Tacana and pressing a button. A few moments later, two tall figures ran into the room and they started talking to each other. All of a sudden, the person on Tacana's bed became clear as they took the person off of her bed.

         Lilly?