Chapter 9 Lovers

~Note~Thank you guys for staying with me and being patient with me. My friend recently told me that I was using this wrong so I am trying this out. It seems a little weird but I'll just roll with it.

It was after-noon the next day and the girls were eating lunch together. Tacana could finally walk but Nurse Joey only let her walk an hour a day. The two girls were talking when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"I wonder who that is." Nalu said looking at the door. "Come in!" she yelled. She sat up watching the door open. Tacana turned around to see the front of a wheelchair come though the door, she was super confused. Tacana watched as the full wheelchair came through the door and at the end, she saw a nurse she didn't recolonize. Even though she only knew Nurse Joey, she sometimes watched some nurses pass her room.

" Oh,hi Nurse Kanu, What are you doing here?" Nalu said as Tacana looked back at Nalu. Not to long after Nurse Kanu walked in, Nurse Joey did as well.

"Hi Nurse Joey. What's going on?" Tacana said with a questioning tone. She looked over at her nurse with a tilted head as both the nurses walked closer to the girls.

"Well we found out you other friends are about to wake up so we are gonna take you to them." Nurse Kanu said walking over next to Nalu's bed.

"Alright! Lets go!" Tacana said getting up.

" Slow down there" Nurse Joey said going in front of Tacana as she was standing up to slow her down. " You still can't move very fast."

"I can still sit up." Tacana said looking at Nurse Joey and standing up all the way. She looked over to Nalu and Nurse Kanu as they rolled up to them. "Ready to go?"

"Yes. I think." Nalu said looking worried. " I can't wait to see Nanu as well. I bet you will be happy to see Lilly the most."

"Well I like them both." Tacana said looking away and blushing.

" Well lets get going or we will miss them waking up." Nurse Kanu said handing Tacana the handles to the wheelchair. " Wanna drive?"

"Sure." Tacana said taking the handles. They all walked down the hallway to a big room where there were two doctors. The doctors left after they came into the room. Tacana looked over at two beds and saw two sleeping people in each bed.

"Well we need to go so just wait in here for them to wake up, okay?" Nurse Joey said.

"Okay, we can't really go anywhere." Nalu said looking back at the nurses.

The nurses nodded and walked out of the room. The girls sat there for a couple of minutes and than the blankets started to move. Both of the girls looked over at the bed and saw Nanu and Lilly moving as if they were waking up. Tacana stood up and walked over to Lilly's bed. She sat down on her bed and looked at Nalu. She was asleep in her wheelchair dreaming , what looked like, happily. She looked back at Lilly with a smile. " You look so cute when you are sleeping." Tacana said with a little giggle. " Listen please if you can hear me. You and I know I would never be able to say this to you when you are awake so, please. Lilly, " she said but paused,                                " I love you."