Worst Day Ever (Note)

(12/18/17)Hey everyone! I just want to say I am SUPER sorry for not posting at all. I have been super busy with school and my work, and also family. Being the oldest of my family I have a lot of stuff with my house and sisters, but I promise I have not forgotten about you guys. I am still SUPER busy but I will make up for all the work I have missed. While you are waiting for me go and read my friend's books. Her name is Kaya Beabout. So snuggle up and read to your heart's content!

Chapter 11

      This day wasn't the best. When Tacana woke up many times in the night to nightmares. When the morning finally came, it was raining. Not Tacana's favorite weather, but she couldn't go outside anyway so she didn't give it a second thought. She also felt a little sick because her wound was bleeding so much that night, she lost a lot of blood. So she didn't look to good either. But she wanted to make this a better day, but when Nurse Joey came into her room, she made the day worse.

    "Miss Tacana. I have some news for you. But you might want to sit down for this." Nurse Joey said walking into Tacana's room.

     " What's up Nurse Joey?" Tacana said laying down on her bed. Nurse Joey came over and sat right next to Tacana's bed.

      " I'm afraid your friend, Miss Nalu, is suffering some serious blood loss and she gained more wounds over night." Nurse Joey said holding Tacana's hand and patting it. Tacana looked at Nurse Joey in complete shock. She started tearing up.

      " W-will she be o-okay?" Tacana said trying to bring herself together.

      " We aren't quite sure. But I'm not saying no." Nurse Joey paused. " But once she wakes up, we want to send you in to ask her some questions since she will trust you the most"

" Wait" Tacana said but went into thought. She looked up at Nurse Joey with big, worried eyes. Tacana threw off her sheets, catching Nurse Joey's attention, and ran out of the room limping.

       " Tacana wait!" Nurse Joey yelled standing up out of the chair.

      Tacana ran down the hall, limping, and bleeding due to the sudden pressure on her scar. She ran passed Nalu's room, but started slowing down since she already was regaining the blood she lost last night. Once she reached Nanu and Lilly's room, she tried to open the door but collapsed, and fell to the ground. Nurse Joey came running behind Tacana with two other nurses.

       "Tacana! Hold on!" Nurse Joey nearly yelled, but was faded to Tacana as she passed out still bleeding.

       Lilly, please say your safe...