Chapter 7 The Healing

It had been two days but still, only Tacana was awake. She got little notes saying that Nanu had woken up, but by the time she got there Nanu was already asleep again.

"That sounds like her. She is a big sleeper, but she has never slept this long." Tacana said rolling down the hallway back to her room in a wheelchair.

"Well she has been over stressed." Nurse Joey said pushing Tacana in the wheelchair.

"Also knowing her, Nalu, and Lilly, they will be super hungry."

"Well than we better get cooking."

"Would you mind if I cooked for them?"

"Sorry but you can't. Doing to much moving could open your wounds."

"Yeah Yeah. I bet you Lilly will be to worried about me to worry about her own wound."

"Well then you would have to worry about her."

"I will. And also Nanu and Nalu."

"Well here is your room. I'll help you get in bed."

They went in the room and Nurse Joey helped Tacana get back in bed.

"Alright. Sit tight, I will be right back with your lunch. Oh and that reminds me. Your mom will be joining you for lunch today since we found out that the big mean guy didn't give you a sickness or anything."

"Alright."

Nurse Joey left to make Tacana's lunch and a few minutes later, her mom came in.

"Tacana! How do you feel?" Talia said walking into the room. She went to give her daughter a hug but got stopped by Tacana's arm. "What? Why can't I hug you? Are you sick?"

"No but me just sitting up hurts and with how strong your hugs are, you could hurt." Tacana said trying to explain to her mom why.

"I guess that would make since. So where is Nurse Joey?" Talia said backing away sitting down on a chair by her bed.

"She went to go make my lunch." she said looking over at her dad who came and sat down by her Talia. "Hi dad."

"Hi Tina" Don said making eye contact with Tacana.

"You got me a new nickname. Joy." Tacana said with some sarcasm.

Both Don and Talia laughed. There was a knock on the door. Talia got up to fetch the door and found Nurse Joey.

"Oh. Hello Nurse Joey, we were just chatting. Come in." Talia said.

"Thank you." Nurse Joey said walking in with a tray of food.

"Yummy food!"