Chapter 10 Reunited

"I love you" Tacana said blushing and holding Lilly's hand. She leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " I hope you heard me." she said getting off of the bed but still holding her hand. She looked at her lover and saw her eyes start to flutter. " Lilly?"

"Yes?" Lilly whispered to Tacana. She opened her eyes and stared at Tacana like she had never seen her. Tacana fell sad. 

Do you know me? 

Tacana ran over to Nalu to wake her up. " Nalu, Lilly's awake." she said and ran back over to Lilly's side. "Lilly," she paused," do you remember me and Nalu?" as Nalu rolled up to the bed. Lilly looked at both of them in a weird expression.

"What do you mean?" Lilly said in a groggy morning voice. She tried to sit up but had the same reaction Nalu and Tacana did. "Ow!" 

"Calm down there tiger." Nalu said putting her hand on Lilly's legs.

"I mean, do you know who we are?" Tacana said looking at Lilly's hand.

"Of course I do," Lilly paused and looked at the ceiling," I think. I remember you yes but, I fell I forgot somethings about you." 

"Well I guess that kind of works." Nalu said  shrugging and looking Tacana, but Tacana's mind was else where. She was staring at Lilly's hand as if it were turning purple. "Tacana?"

She looked up from her trance. " Sorry. I was just thinking." she said and looked over at Nanu just in time to see her move and Tacana started walking over to Nanu. " Look, Nanu is waking up."

"Yay! I can talk to someone!" Nalu said rolling over to Nanu's bed as she woke up.

" Hello?" Nanu said in the same morning voice as Lilly. She squinted at Nalu as if there was a light shinning in her eyes.

"Morning. Well I guess afternoon technically." Nalu said as Nanu's eyes opened.

" Who's that?" Lilly said pointing toward the door. Both Nalu and Tacana looked over at that direction. It was Nurse Joey, Nurse Kanu, and two other nurses were at the door.

"Hi Nurse Joey. Is it time to go?" Tacana said walking toward her. She was stopped by her arm.

" You have walked your hour." Nurse Joey said pulling up a wheelchair.

"Really? Ugh." Tacana said complaining and sitting in the wheelchair.

" Yes. You too Miss Nalu." Nurse Joey said looking in Nalu direction. 

"Alright. Lets go." Nalu said rolling toward Nurse Kanu. "Can I come back tomorrow?"

"Sure hun. But it is past your bedtime. Your dad would kill me if he found out you were still up." Nurse Kanu said taking the handles on Nalu's wheelchair. "Bye Nanu. Try to wake up early!"

"Okay?" Nanu said with a questionable tone. " I can try."

"See you later Lilly." Tacana said looking at her as if she just told a lie and got caught.

"Bye." Lilly said.