New Wings

After the run a few days ago happened and the insedent, now 3 days ago, the nurses have been watching Tacana closely and the same with her friends.

       Woah. What happened. I feel so....

        " Light " Tacana wispered as she woke up.

        "Tacana? Are you ok?" A voice said across the room. Tacana opened her eyes, but there was no blur. She looked at the wall and noticed something different. It had tiny blue stars. Not the kind that you buy at the store, but actual stars. On the wall!

       Tacana went to rub her eyes, but she was stuck. She looked down to see what was stopping her, and saw the leather straps pinning her to the bed. Then she remembered the last thing she saw before her long sleep.

       "Lilly!" Tacana said looking at the stars on her wall.

       " Nope. Actually it's Nalu. Nurse Joey said that you might not recognize me at first but if I just talked to you-" Nalu stopped realizing that Tacana was looking at the wall in fear. She looked over at the wall as well, seeing what Tacana was seeing. Nalu looked back over a Tacana with wonder.
"Tacana, do you see," she paused," do you see the stars too?"

     Tacana looked over at Nalu with a confused look. " So I'm not crazy?" Tacana said but paused. " There are blue stars on the wall."

     " Well, half of that is correct. The stars red," Nalu gave a long pause, " Wait." Nalu looked at Tacana and squinted.

       " What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Tacana said trying to figure out what see saw. Tacana noticed Nalu was looking at her neck and lightly slapped it.

     " No wait." Nalu said pulling Tacana's hand off of her neck.
" Tacana?"

       " What's up with you all of a sudden?" Tacana said with a small panic.

       " Wait here" Nalu said running off to the bathroom. A few seconds later she came back with a portable mirror and held it up to let Tacana look at her neck to seek what was going on. Tacana looked into the mirror. Once she saw what was on her neck, she was terrified.

        " W-what is th-that?" Tacana said tripping over her words just a little. The girls stood(or sat) in complete shock. Tacana looked over at Nalu. She was still starring at Tacana's neck in complete shock. Then Tacana noticed it. " Nalu! Your wrist!"

       Nalu gave a quiet shriek looking at her wrist. She dropped the mirror and grew pale. " What is happening?"

      "I don't know." Tacana said. She stopped and thought of something. " If this is happening to us," she paused to think," Then could this be happening to Nanu and Lilly?" Tacana said giving a worried look to Nalu.

     " I don't know! But more importantly, why is this happening?!?" Nalu said almost yelling.

     "  We have to go check on them!" Tacana said firmly. " They can't get up yet so they can't comfort each other. We have to go check on them."

    " But you can't get out of bed either."

    " Well it's worth a try!" Tacana said excitedly. She thought for a second.
" We can go at lunch! The nurses just drop off our food and go eat in the nurses lounge."

     " Alright. Lunch time we will leave."

    Lilly, I'll see you soon!