Chapter 12

Cam's POV

I was so happy everyone was here. Already this was so much fun. Moving in with Nash and Nicole was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I woke up with Kaitlyn cuddled into my arms. She was so cute when she was asleep. She had a messy bun and nike shorts on with a t-shirt. I loved when she dressed like that because she honestly looked so cute.

As I was lying there, I was thinking about how badly I wanted to ask her out, but what if she said no?

That would be so terrible. I would feel really stupid.

"Cam?" Kaitlyn asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah beautiful?" I said leaning into her forehead, giving her a kiss.

"We should go to disneyland today."

"That would be so much fun! Lets go wake everyone up!"

"Alrighty!"

Nash's POV

I was woken up when I heard Cam yell through the house, "GET UP LAZY BUTTS! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND TODAY!"

I got up from my bed and went to take a quick shower before I woke up Nicole. I didn't want her to see me like this, ya know, the morning hair and stuff.

When I got out of the shower, Nicole was up, changing facing the wall.

"Hey babbby" I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Nash, I'm kinda like in the middle of changing right now." she said giggling.

She was only wearing her shirt with her underwear, but I didn't care. She had a beautiful body, eventhough she was really shy and self-conscious about it.

"I don't mind." I said slowy kissing her neck, moving up to her mouth.

"Nash Grier!" she said moving away from the kiss.

"Whattttt?" I wined

"Let me get changed first, then we can do that, k?"

"Uggg, fine." I said walking out making a pouty face.

~~at disney (still Nash's POV)~~

Nicole and I walked into the gates of disneyland, along with everyone else.

We kinda had to disguise ourselves just because we didn't want the fans to attack us.

I was wearing a maroon tank top with kaki shorts and sunglasses.

"NASSHHHH! COME ON! LETS GO ON THE RIDES!" Nicole yelled and grabbed my hand and started running.

Nicole loves rides, especially up-side down ones.

"Which one first?" 

"Humm, Space Mountain!" she said running to the fast-pass line.

"I'm so glad we got this pass because I hate waiting in lines!"

"Same!"

We were about to go on the ride when all of the sudden I heard, " IS THAT NASH GRIER?"

Oh, lord. I love my fans, but I really just want to spend time with Nicole right now.

Nicole looked over at me with a smile and nodded. I know she is internet famous aswell, so she's probably used to fans being everywhere.

The fans ran over and I took a quick picture with them. "Can we get a picture with Nicole?" all three of them asked at the same time.

"Of corse! What's your guys's names?"

"Lauren, Makayla, and Claire!" they said with a shriek.

After they took the picture, she hugged them and she asked what their twitter was.

"I love meeting fans, it's insane how much they impact our lives."

"I know." I said grabbing her hand and going onto the ride.

We spent the whole rest of the day at Disney and it couldn't have been better. The perfect girl. The perfect life.

We decided to go on one more ride, but Nicole needed to go to the bathroom, so I just stood close to the bathroom waiting for her.

I just went on my phone going on twitter and followed a few people when all the sudden I felt someone's lips crash onto mine. I tried pulling away, but it was too hard not to kiss back.

Once we pulled away, I heard a voice that was too familiar.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NASH?!" Nicole cried running away.

I'm so stupid.

••••••

Author's Note:

Dun, dun, dun! Will Nicole forgive Nash, or will she move onto someone else? I know this is a short chapter, but the last one was pretty long. Hope you enjoy! I can't believe this has 600 reads! Love you all SOOOOO fricken much!

-Lolo :)