Chapter 20

McKenzie's POV

Shawn and I are laying in bed right now. We are offically dating. He asked he out about a week and a half ago. As his arms were protectively wrapped around my waist, the memories flooded back to me.

We were walking through Sea World and it was about 5 o'clock. We decided to go to see the whale show because Shawn wanted to. When the show was starting, Shawn left to use the "bathroom." Next thing I heard was the sound of Shawns voice. I snapped my head to the front of the stadium. His voice. When I hear it, it just, gives me the chills. He was singing a song to me, through the microphone that went throughout the stadium. His eyes were making eye contact with mine and it was making me tear up. After he finished singing Give me Love, by Ed Sheeran, he paused, then asked a question. "McKenzie Brooks, I can't get you out of my mind, you have always been there for me. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stood up from my seat and tackled him in a hug. There were a bunch of awwws in the audience. We both went back to our seat and watched the rest of the show.

"Morning babyyy." Shawn said in his raspy morning voice and kissed my forehead.

"Mornin' babe. What should we do today?" I smiled sitting up in the bed.

"Well, umm, I have a show in two days, in San Jose. So I have to leave for the airport today." 

I totally forgot. Shawn was on tour with Austin Mahone. That means he's leaving to go on tour for awhile. "Oh, that's right.." I sighed.

"Mckenzie," he lifted up my chin with two of his fingers, "Do you wanna come with me? Like on tour? Austin said it was fine."

"Yesss! That would be so much fun!" I squeled.

He kissed my forehead and I got out of bed to go start packing for our trip.

Madison's POV

Taylor has been his usual self. Goofing off, not caring what others think, you know, the usual. Right now I think we are in a realtionship, but he hasen't offically asked me out. Yet.....

"Taylor, I wouldn't do that if I were you." I dared him as he hovered over me, about to tickle me. "Fine, I won't tickle you, humm, if you kiss me." he smirked. 

"Nevermind." I teased him, and his eyes went wide and his eyebrows shot up. "Okay, you asked for it." He began making all the laughter escape from my body. I was squirming around, trying to get out from his grip, but he's stronger.

"Okay, okay," I tried to speak between breaths, "You win, you win. I'll kiss you."

He smirked and leaned down towards my face. Just as he was about a centimeter away from my lips, I ran from the bed and went down the stairs, jumping swiftly on the couch. I heard my name being called from upstairs. Taylor came running downstairs wide eyed. "That's not cool ya know." 

"Lets make a deal. You don't tickle me, I don't tease you?" I reached my hand out and met his.

He took my hand and pulled it around his neck. He crashed his lips on mine, before I could even acknowledge what was going on. We pulled away after a few seconds.

His eyes were scanning every centimeter of my face. He then took my hands and interwinded them together with his, looking deeply into my eyes. 

"Madison, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was not expecting that. But seriosuly, I have been waiting for him to ask him this question for awhile now. 

"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled, crashing my lips againsts his.

••••••

Author's Note:

I am soooooo sorry for not updating in like a week. I have had a lot of tests this week and I only have 1 WEEK LEFT OF SCHOOL! I'm so excited! I also thought I would do a chapter of some of the girlfriends point of views. Anyway, I decided to do a short chapter today, and another one tomorrow. Love you guys! :*

-Lolo :)

~Do more of what you love to do." -Jc Caylen~