diss track on Jake Paul

This isn't directed at anyone in particular. Please don't feel bad if you unironically do any of the things highlighted in here.

There was a large number of people existing at the school that could claim that they disliked Jack. He wasn't the brightest of bulbs- his Bathing Ape clothing and tendency to punctuate all his outgoing text messages with a titular XD earned him a dishonorable reputation. Many of the population that disliked Jack often claimed that he was "cringey" or "extra". These terms, when hurled in Jack's direction by means of insulting him or making him self aware, was met with a simple gesture. He often performed this gesture when the insults came his direction, and it was supposed to dismiss any criticism or insult alike. This gesture- nothing more than an awkward arm movement not too dissimilar from covering your nose when you sneeze- was coloquially known as the dab.

"God, you're so cringey," a girl, Susan, cried when he saw Jack playing a particularly obnoxious song in class. "Jake Paul isn't even relevant anymore."

Jack dabbed in her direction and she was silent. Not because the dab was effective, but because she became frustrated with his dismissive action. However, the miscommunication lived and he thought he'd successfully mimicked what his idol, Jake Paul, had often instructed him to do- dab on the haters. The irritating voice of Team 10 came over Jack's iPod- purchased specifically to play their music, aggravating the whole class. He simply nodded his head to the poetic lyrics of Nick Crompton.

"England isn't a city," a boy, Tyler, said quietly because he sat next to Jack. "It's a country."

Jack heard his words and dabbed in silence. Tyler huffed and did the unthinkable in just a simple arm movement. He dabbed in response.

Suddenly, Jake Paul didn't seem so important, since his guide didn't prepare Jack for this. He was left dangling, like a worm on a hook, and terrified. The word of Jake Paul didn't seem so candid anymore as he quickly thought of something effective to do in response. Yet, his originality was unfortunately stolen from him and he was left hanging to dry by his Bathing Ape clothing and the empty vlogs of Jake Paul and his method of dabbing on the haters.

"You dabbed back," Jack said in disbelief.

"I hear it stuns the Jake Paulers," Susan snickered to her friend Haley.

Jack would have dabbed at the comment, but he was too fazed by Tyler to do anything. He simply paused the song and continued about the rest of his day in shock and disbelief.

He scrolled through the many pictures of Jake Paul that occupied his phone storage throughout the day. Without a role model by which to base his personality off of, he even questioned his Bathing Ape clothing and iPod. All the deep emotion he'd expressed by typing XD to his friend suddenly seemed bereft and shallow. He realized his depleted lack of friends and how they quickly became enemies.

"I don't need Jake Paul," he muttered on the bus ride home. Once he got to his stop, Jack stepped off the bus and took his Bathing Ape clothing. He promptly burned it in the backyard, and his parents couldn't have been prouder.