Wrong (Part 10)

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update. I wasn't fully happy with this part so I began to work on it. I couldn't really finish it but now I did. I haven't been inspired lately. Writing has been hard. Anyway... Hopefully you like this part!

Warning: cursing, infidelity, some angst

Waking up to the sun shining against your closed eyes, you turned around on the bed, feeling someone's breath fanning your face. You opened your eyes, rubbing the sleepiness out of them and saw Chris sound asleep, facing you. His mouth opened slightly and he let out quiet snores, making you place a hand over your mouth to stop yourself from laughing.

You rolled over to your back, staring up at the tiles in the ceiling for a few seconds before sitting up, seeing the door wide open. You threw your legs over the side of the bed, yawning and stretching before standing up. You looked down and saw that the tie on the robe you wore had become loose. You couldn't bother with tightening it, knowing you were about to take a shower. The robe was already going to come off, no use tying it again.

You took slow steps to the door, making sure not to wake up Chris who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. You tiptoed out of the room and neared the bathroom, going in and closing the door quietly, locking it behind you. You looked inside a small closet next to the shower and opened it, taking out a towel and setting it on the hook that was attached to the clear window separating the shower from the rest of the bathroom. You let the robe slip down your arms and to the floor before you stepped inside the shower, sliding the door closed. You adjusted the shower head and turned on the shower, jumping slightly and squealing as the cold water hit your skin. If you weren't awake before, you were awake now.

You shivered and adjusted the warmth, stepping back under the shower as it was warm enough. You closed your eyes and hummed at the relaxing feeling of water running down your body. You turned around, feeling the water trickle down your back, relaxing your muscles.

You took the first bottle you could reach on the rack full of different shampoos and shower gels. It was a cherry scented shower gel and you lathered some of it on your body, the sweet smell filling the shower. You quickly washed your body along with your hair before getting out of the shower, taking the towel and drying yourself, putting the robe back on. You wrapped your hair in the towel before going over to the sink, searching for some toothpaste you could use on your finger to somewhat clean your teeth.

There was a knock on the door and you sighed, figuring the shower had woken up Chris. You walked over to the door and unlocked it. The door opened quickly, revealing a sleepy Chris wrapped up in a soft robe. "Good morning."

You smiled, stepping away from the doorway. "Morning," you replied as you walked back to the sink. "Where do you keep the toothpaste?" You asked, looking through the cabinet under the sink.

"Far back in the upper left corner."

You squatted down and looked where he told you to and found the toothpaste along with three toothbrushes, two in use, one still in its box. You took out the toothpaste along with the unused toothbrush, showing it to Chris. "Can I?"

"Sure." He shrugged, watching you open the package.

"You know, that's a really inconvenient place to keep your toothbrushes," you commented and squeezed some paste on the toothbrush. "Why not just keep it next to the sink or at the front inside the cabinet?"

Chris rubbed the back of his neck as his jaw tensed. "You know... Reina just likes to keep them there."

The teasing smile you had vanished at the mention of his wife's name. "Oh," you mumbled quietly, turning to the sink and focusing on brushing your teeth.