DJ. 1

Beep beep beep my alarm clock sounds off waking me from the best sleep I've had this week. Who knew college could be so fucking stressful. Shifting a little to my right I feel his arms tighten up around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"DJ don't get up yet babe let's just lay here for another thirty minutes please" he begs while snuggling his face into my neck while planting a little kiss there.

I loosen his grip and flip myself over to find those beautiful eyes that stole my heart last summer staring back at me. Damn why does he have to be so fine I think to myself. "Babe seriously we have to get up. You have practice before classes today and I have a nine o'clock class to be at. Get your sexy ass up and let's get moving" I say to JT who just pulls me closer and grips my ass like he's palming a basketball.

"You want me to get up but yet you still haven't attempted to get up yourself" he smiles at me showing that damn dimple that get me every time. In one swift move I'm on top of him and before I know it I'm riding him, but soon he takes over and has me bent over while he gives me those deep thrust that he knows snatches my fucking soul every time.

An hour later I'm rushing to make it to my class on time because JT and his horny ass just had to come into the shower and get his "morning snack" as he calls it. I finally make it to my English class with 2 minuets to spare.

Just as I finally take my seat the TA walks in and looks directly at me. I try to avoid his gaze and take out my phone and place it on silent. After placing my phone face down on my desk I look up and there he is again looking at me while biting his lip. I shift in my desk trying to keep my cool but he just keeps staring making me uncomfortable but in a good way.

Class finally starts and I'm able to turn my attention to the professor and focus on what he is saying. Before I know it class is over so I start collecting my belongings putting them in my MCM backpack that JT got me last week.

Making my way out of the building I feel someone grab me and say hold up a minute. I already know who it is and I try hard as fuck not to roll my eyes. "What is it Brandon" I ask him while he stands there smiling at me. I swear this man is sexy as hell but I already have the perfect man and I refuse to fuck up like I did last year.

"DJ why do you keep trying to avoid me. I know you already told me like 100 times that you have somebody, but I just want to be friends and nothing else. I know I came on strong at the party a few months ago but you were looking good as fuck and you caught my eye as soon as you walked in. Can we at least hang out sometimes. I promise I wont try anything" Brandon said smirking.

God why do you keep doing this to me? Why can't you just send a nice ugly humble person my way that I'm not going to lust over. All these fine ass boys you keep throwing my way since getting here have tried their hardest to distract me, or should I say they've been a distraction to me.

"Okay Brandon we can try this one time but if you try something I'm beating your ass and I'm dead ass serious. Don't try me on no bullshit because my boyfriend stays ready to pop any nigga that looks at me wrong."

"Aite big head I got you. How about you and this dude you say you have come to my crib this weekend for a little get together I'm having. It'll be plenty of alcohol, food and good people there." What do you say Brandon ask while pulling out his phone texting somebody.

"Okay I'll be there. See you later" I say before walking away. I guess this is going to be a interesting year I say to myself before heading to my next class that's across campus.

Okay I'm back.. let's see what happens this time around with DJ and JT