JT. 14

I know you guys are probably cursing me out but what DJ said pissed me off. To be completely honest with you though I wasn't really mad at him for saying Brandon was attractive. What pissed me off was the fact that I was starting to find Tyson attractive and I felt guilty about it. My conversation with Justin kept on replaying in my mind and I wasn't sure how to tell DJ what happened with Ty.

The rest of the week flew by. I spent every day with my parents and friends trying to distract me from my current relationship problem. I tried everything to avoid DJ but it was hard seeing as though he stayed right next door. When we would see each other in passing we would just stare at each other. There were several times I wanted to just run over and kiss him and end this stupid shit but I couldn't find the courage to do it.

My break came and went so I've been back on campus for two weeks now. Once I got back I did take his advice and went back to the condo. I needed the time alone to think but my days consisted of basketball practice and other days I had basketball games. Winter break is almost over for the other students so that means DJ will be back any day now. We haven't spoken since he left the lake house that day so I'm not sure what's going to happen once he's back.

I was pulled from my thoughts when my phone started ringing. "What's up Ty," I said answering the phone. "Nothing just grabbing something to eat. Why don't u come over and chill" he asked and a part of me wanted to say no but I was bored so I told him I'll be over soon. When I got to Ty's he was sitting on the couch watching tv with his shirt off. The sight of his mahogany skin seemed to turn me on a little. I found myself staring at him but regained focus when my phone went off.

"Yo JT, you alright man" Ty asked looking at me. Looking into his eyes I knew I had to leave. I hadn't had sex in weeks so I was having crazy thoughts. I stood and told Tyson I would see him later. But before I could leave he stopped me by grabbing my hand. I turned to look at him and we stared at each other not saying a word. I don't know who made the first move but before I knew it we were standing there kissing.

Maybe it was because I was horny but I pushed Tyson against the wall as our kiss became heated. As our tongues wrestled I grabbed both of Ty's hands and pushed them up over his head against the wall. He bit down on my lip as I pulled back to look at him. We were both trying to catch our breath at that moment.

After that, I couldn't tell you what really happened, but I woke in Tyson's bed with his head on my chest. I tried to remove his arms from around me but he wouldn't budge. Once I finally got him off of me I went to the bathroom to relieve my self. After washing my hands I looked at myself in the mirror and regret instantly hit me like a ton of bricks. What the fuck did I just do? DJ is going to hate me once he finds out I slept with Tyson.

FUCK MAN...