Tyson. 15

I woke up in bed alone. For a minute I thought I was dreaming last night but then I felt the pain in my ass that let me know that I had really had sex with JT. I know I had planned this with Brandon for months now but I really didn't think I had a chance with JT.

Kicking the covers off I slowly sat up on the side of my bed. The pain I'm feeling right now is killing me. I sat there for a few minutes hoping that it would go away, but then I heard water running in my bathroom. I stood up and slowly walked into the bathroom to find JT in there just starting in the mirror. I cleared my throat getting his attention and the look in his eyes showed one of guilt, regret, and fear.

"JT I didn't mean..." "fuck Tyson do you know what this means? DJ is going to fucking hate me. I've accused him of wanting that nigga Brandon and here I am... I just like up naked in my teammate's bed." he said before I could even get what I wanted to say out. "I've got to go man. I'll talk to later" JT mumbled as he left the bathroom. After several minutes I heard the front door open and then close.

I decided to take a bath to relax my muscles because my ass was hurting like hell. As I laid there relaxing in the tub I couldn't help but smirk thinking about last night. I instantly let my mind take me back to right before it all happened.

Flashback

I was watching tv when JT walked in. He sat down and I could instantly feel his eyes on me. He kept looking at me until his phone went off. After reading whatever came through he got up and told me he was leaving but I wasn't ready for him to leave so I jumped up and rushed to the door grabbing his hand. Next thing I know we're having a full blown make it session right there. Things were getting heated before he pulled away. But I couldn't let him leave now. The wall I've been trying to break finally came tumbling down and I was planning to take full advantage of it.

I leaned forward and kissed him and he deepened the kiss after a few moments. We stood there kissing for a while before I led him to my room. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was bent over taking JT'S thick dick. I'm not going to lie and say it didn't hit but it was mostly a good type of pain. There was no way in hell I was going to let JT walk away when I was finally getting what I've wanted for several months.

End of flashback

I got out of the tub and felt better. I dried off and put on some clothes. I had to tell Brandon what happened so I sent him a text telling him to meet me at our spot. When I got there Brandon was already at the bar drinking so I walked over to join him. After getting a drink we went to a booth so we could have some privacy.

"What's up Ty," Brandon asked looking me at me with a questioning look. "Man you'll never guess what happened last night," I told him with a smile on my face. He sat there waiting to for me to tell him so I just blurted out that JT and I fucked. His mouth dropped and then he got that sly smirk. "My fucking nigga, how did you pull that shit off," he asked smiling. I went back and told him from the beginning what happened and he just shook his head after I finished.

"Ty, my man I hope I'm able to get DJ the same way you got that nigga JT. I just have to put my plan in motion when he gets back at the end of this week" Brandon said rubbing his hands together.