DJ. 9

"Nice of you to join us today Mr. Smith. Have a seat so that I can finish my lecture please sir" my professor spoke as I entered class late. These past few days have been hell. My gut tells me something is about to happen but I can't put my finger on it just yet.

I take my normal seat and get out my laptop and began to take notes. I glance up and of course, there's Brandon's stupid ass looking right at me. I roll my eyes and turn back to my computer screen and type what the professor says. Midterms are quickly approaching and I want to make sure I'm on top of my game.

"Alright class only a few weeks left before the final. I expect you all to be on time for my class going forward" he said while shooting me a look. I smirk at him and start putting away my things. "See you all next week. DJ can I see you in my office for a moment." He gathers his bag and exits the room. Taking a deep breath I get up and walk down the stairs leading to the front of the class. When I make it to his office door I knock and he tells me to come in. I walk in placing my bag in the chair beside me and wait for him to talk. "Have a seat DJ. I just want to talk to you about something for a minute. But first I'm waiting for Brandon to come back." When he says that my whole attitude changed.

After waiting for what felt like twenty minutes but it was really more like five Brandon comes walking into the office. He looks at me smiling and I turn and face Professor Elliott because after that shit he pulled with JT I haven't been feeling him at all. "Now that everyone's here I wanted to tell you that for the next two weeks I need you to work very close together." "What," I say a little too forceful causing him to look at me funny. "DJ your grades are slipping and you're one of my best students. The lateness and slip in grades concerns me. So that's why I want you to work with Brandon before midterms so that your grades are where they need to be." Professor Elliott, I can get my grades up on my own. I don't need a tutor. I just have been dealing with some personal stuff so I've been slacking a little but I can pull my grades up just fine on my own" I said looking at him in the eyes. "DJ just for two weeks. I expect you to pass my class with at least an A. Do we have an understanding" he said looking at me like he was waiting for me to say something. I grabbed my bag and opened his office door before Brandon stopped me saying our first lesson was tomorrow afternoon.

"Why God? Why are you doing this to me right now" I asked while sitting in my car outside of me and JT's condo. What the fuck am I going to tell JT? He is going to flip the fuck out when I tell him I have to work with Brandon.

When I opened the door JT and Ty are sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey Ty," I said putting my bag down. "Hey babe," JT says leaning his head back waiting for a kiss. I give him a kiss and sat down on the other couch across from them.

"DJ, what's wrong? I can tell something is off so tell me what's up" JT says sitting up on the couch looking at me with a questionable look.
I give him a look letting him know we'll talk later and he backs off. Ty gets a message and tells us he has to go leaving JT and I looking at each other waiting for the other to speak first. "I have to work with Brandon for the next two weeks. My professor said my grades are slipping and he wants Brandon to tutor me." I get quite after that and he just sits there for a while before speaking. "That's not happening DJ and that's final. I don't like that nigga and I damn sure don't trust him so No you are mint working with him" he says turning off the tv. "I don't have a choice JT. It's either work with him or fail and I need that class for my major." JT gets up and leaves the room and I follow him in our room.

He's getting clothes out the drawer as I walk up behind him and wrap my hands around his waist. "JT nothing is going to happen I promise you. We'll work in the library where we're around people. I hate this just as much as you do. I tried to get out of it but he said I had no choice" I said while rubbing my hands up and down his abs. "Okay but if that nigga tries anything with you I promise I'm fucking him up," he said turn around looking me in the eyes letting me know just how serious he was. "You have nothing to worry about," I said grabbing a hand full of his ass.

"Come on let's take a shower," he said pulling me along with him. We step into the shower together and I start kissing all over JT's body. As I nibble on his left nipple I glance up at him to see him smiling at me. Pulling away I go back to kissing him and he reaches down and takes ahold of my dick and starts stroking it until I'm fully hard. Pushing me up against the shower wall he gets down and starts sucking my dick. It's very rear that JT sucks my dick like this and most of the time it means only one thing.... I pull him up and we share another kiss before I bend him over and start eating his ass the way he likes it. I've tasted a few asses in my life and JT by far has the best ass I've ever tasted. "Oh fuck DJ eat that shit babe." I eat his ass a few more minutes before coming up and start rubbing my dick on his ass. I feel his body shudder a little as I nibble on his ear. I place the head at his entrance and tell him to relax a little before pushing into him. "Fuck you're so right," I said as I start fucking him slowly. We get into a nice pace and after a while all you could hear were our moans and skin slapping skin as the water cascaded down our bodies. Once the water turned cold we stepped out of the shower and walked back into our room where JT rode my dick so good I nutted twice before we dozed off to sleep.