Finale 20.

4 months later...

Last month I decided I was moving out of this place. I couldn't stand to be here another day, so another year or two was out of the question for me. As for JT, I'll let him tell you what he has going on, but as for me, I'm going back home for the summer. I was able to find a new condo that I liked but couldn't move until mid-July so I'll just pack what I need and take it with me and place the rest in storage until then.

As I was packing my stuff I came across a picture of JT and me from senior prom. We were sitting out on the dock at his lake house, me between his legs while his arms were wrapped around me. Memories like this put a smile on my face. As I was looking at the picture I heard the front door open which means JT just got here.

Sitting the picture down I continued to pack my stuff. "What's up DJ," he said once he entered our bedroom. "Hey" I, said back as I continued grabbing stuff that I needed to pack. "It's moving day I see" H,e said continuing to make small talk as he walked over and kissed me on the cheek. "Yep" was all I said back to his question. When I didn't say anything further he sat down on the bed and picked up the picture I was just looking at. I guess the memory of that night flooded his mind too because he sat there with his head down smiling all big.

"This was a good night. I remember every moment from our senior prom. The memories from this day will forever remain embedded in my mind" he said as he reached out and grabbed my hand.

I stood there looking him in his eyes. Both of us not saying anything, just having a silent conversation with each other. "Let's just go away for a month. No phones or anything. Just the two of us" JT said breaking the silence.

"DJ I deserve another chance to fight for us. I know I fucked up. I had no right to sleep with Tyson while we were still together."  I'll be honest and say at first I felt like because DJ and I were on a break, it wasn't a big issue but after talking to Justin he made me see my faults in this entire situation. It's crazy that Justin of all people made me see my faults.

I removed my hand from JT's grip and continued getting my stuff together. An hour later my car was packed up and I was ready to go. JT sat on the couch watching my every move but I didn't allow that to bother me. As I grabbed my last box I walked

"Here's the keys. I guess I'll see you sometime this summer" I said to JT as I pulled him up from the sofa, hugging and kissing him on the cheek. "See you around" I, said walking out the door.

I know what you're thinking and the answer is No, matter of fact that's a big HELL NO we're not back together. We finally came to an understanding that we needed time away from each other. I still had deep feelings for JT but we could only be friends. I think us starting out as friends are one of the only reasons we're actually trying to remain friends.

JT

As I stood on the balcony out front watching DJ drive away I thought about all the shit that's happened over the past two months. First off DJ and I have had this on and off again relationship since winter break. One minute we're good and the next we're not speaking. But again it's all my fault this time. DJ had cut that nigga Brandon off after winter break but my whole situation with Tyson had changed.

Knowing that DJ was the one who was leaving hurt like hell. I loved him with all my heart but I needed to figure shit out. After DJ left I went by Tyson's to pick up some of my things. I was done staying over there. The season was over and school was about to let out for the summer so I needed to get away for a minute to think things through.

"What's up JT," Ty said as I unlocked his door. "Nothing much just came to get the rest of my stuff so that I can pack. I have two more exams and then I'm done for the year" I said sitting down. "I have one more exam tomorrow and I'm out of here" he responded.