DJ. 2

The next two days dragged on. I felt like this week was never going to end. On Wednesday Brandon stopped me again outside of class and asked if I wanted to hit up Starbucks with him but I respectfully declined because I didn't fully trust him.

Today I'm meeting up with some friends in the library to study for a test I have coming up in Biology. As I enter the building I spot my homeboy Trent over at a table so I make my way over to him.

"What's up Trent" I say while taking my bag off and sitting it on the floor beside me.

"Nothing much man just trying to ace this test tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out why I wanted to become a doctor. This biology shit is killing me bruh" Trent says to me.

"I know what you mean man. I've spent the past week trying to remember all this shit that will be on the test tomorrow and I still fee like I'm going to fail."

Just as I was pulling out my MacBook the rest of the crew came filing in and took their seats and we began to study. After 2 hours of non stop studying we finally decided to call it a day.

"Yo DJ my neighbor is having a party this weekend you should come through. Bring JT too if he's not busy. There will be plenty alcohol there and I know you're always down to drink with your goofy ass. I swear you get silly as fuck when you drink yo" my boy Pat said as we were leaving the library.

Everyone started laughing and agreeing with Pat. "Man shut up I just try to enjoy myself that's all I said trying to remain serious." Again they all looked at each other and started laughing, which then caused me to laugh too. "Y'all are crazy I'll see y'alls goofy looking asses tomorrow" I tell them before getting in my car to leave.

As I'm pulling off campus my phone starts ringing and it's JT calling. I quickly answer because I haven't talked to him since I left the house this morning. "Babe stop over on Franklin St and get us a pizza I'm hungry as shit. I'm leaving practice now so I'll meet you at home." I sigh into the phone before responding and JT says "I love you babe."

I swear he gets on my nerves but I tell him okay and I head to pizza shop on the corner of Franklin St. As I'm sitting there waiting for my order to get finished I play on my phone looking as what's been going on in the IG world. Of course I had to see what the Shade Room had posted with their messy ass.

As I'm watching this funny as video by Notkarlton my phone gets snatched out of my hand. I quickly stand up to come face to face with Brandon who has this wide ass smile on his face. I snatch my phone back and look at him with an evil glare.

"Don't look at me like that. I called your name like three times and you didn't respond. What were you watching that had you so focused?"

"It was nothing just this video of this dude who mimics church people and his characters are always on point" I respond just as my number is be called.

Grabbing my order I turn to walk out but Brandon stops me. "Don't forget about my party this weekend. I expect to see your little sexy ass there" he says and then licks his lips.

I tell him I'll be there and hurry up and leave. Once I get outside I look back through the window and Brandon is standing watching me. I quickly turn my head and leave.

Once I get back to my car I took a deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts. God I shouldn't be having these thoughts about him when I have JT at home.....

Brandon below... the TA

Excuse any typos

Excuse any typos. I didn't edit.