The Underworld- III

This is the last bit of 'The Underworld,' I promise.

Poseidon
Hades and I walked away from the hallway and went to talk about the Titans. Unfortunately, we couldn't get any information and they just acted completely innocent. There hadn't been any attempts or attacks in the Underworld. Everything was as it should be.

I was beginning to wonder if all this had just been useless. What if Amphititre has been completely wrong and this was just one of their measly attempts to put fear into the residents of Atlantis?

Hades and I then began talking about the Underworld, since not much was happening in the oceans.

I had always visited the Underworld more than anyone else. Just Hades pulled the lot of the Underworld doesn't mean he became an outcast of the family.

The Underworld has clearly been running better now that it had a queen to run it. It was always proven that she could help make it a better place.

Even though I'm meant to be neutral about my two siblings, I think that Demeter is being ridiculous. And so is Zeus. Persephone should have a choice in this matter.

As we went back to the gates I saw Persephone and Amphititre close to an enormous creature. I was about to get them away when Hades grabbed and pointed at the creature. Now that we were closer, I saw that it was just Cerberus.

They caught sight of us and immediately Cerberus went back to his guard and transformed into the terrifying creature we thought of him as.

As we went back into the main building, Persephone and Amphititre kept talking and giggling. It was good that they got along well with each other since Persephone could barely leave the Underworld. Sure some places were great but at times she needed something new.

I decided that we would stay till the end of the day and travel back to Atlantis in the evening.
The two girls decided to spend the rest of the day together. I informed my ministers and left with Hades to discuss defences.

Amphititre
As we walked back, Persephone realised that Hades was just staring at her so we decided to start giggling to see what the two gods did. Hades just kept looking while Poseidon tried to distract him and talk to him.

I had completely forgotten that I was in fact constantly talking to a goddess. She decided that we would spend the rest of the day together.

Since I was a member of court, she wanted to show me the Hall of Judgement. It was a large hall where there were seats for three judges and two large thrones for Hades and Persephone.

Since Poseidon was visiting, they stopped the judging for one day. The scale in the middle was covered by a large cloth and the room was completely empty.

Then we went and saw many famous people who were in Elysium; painters, politicians, scientists.

Soon the day was over and we said goodbye and transported back to Atlantis. The journey was better as I knew what to expect.

Once we had got back, I went back into my room and fell into a deep sleep.

If you liked this chapter please vote and comment!