Maybe

Big thank you to Arcadia1610 for supporting me with this book. Check out her books!

Poseidon
'What?!'

'Did you you say Amphititre?!'

'Amphititre is your Fated. Now please leave, you are disturbing us,' Atropos said.

'But I still have questions.'

'You will find the answers yourself.' This time it was Lachesis who replied back.

'Is that all you are going to tell me?'

'We have provided you with more than enough information. Goodbye Poseidon.'

Clotho looked at me with a look in the eye saying that she was angry.

Quickly, I left, but I added a gust of power that made something fall. The moment I turned I cane gave to face with Athena.

What could she possibly want?

'Explain.'

I had forgot that she lived near the Fates.

'I was just-'

Should I trust her? She had already won so she wasn't gaining anything.

'I was visiting my nieces, and I, um...'

'I already know why you were there. Have a good day Poseidon.'

She smirked and walked off. Although the Fates were created by Zeus' power, they still had a lot of control and were well respected. And Athena. Let's just say we know not to pretend with her. Yet I still tried.

I couldn't think of a way to tell Amphititre. Maybe it was for the best that she didn't know. Maybe I should just leave it in the hands of the Fates.

I was interrupted by a message in my head.

'They've struck again. This time there has been a death.'

Immediately, I teleported back to my palace where Glaucus, a minister met me. His eyes were blood red and he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

'My eldest daughter,  Thetis. She's dead. Titans again. I'm about to tell Amphititre.'

I froze. Amphititre was Thetis' sister. Maybe this could help me.

I found her in the garden. She was sobbing, and had been for nearly an hour. I approached her and she didn't look up.

'Do you want to go back inside?'

'It's all my fault. Normally I'm the one leading us. It should have been me who died not Thetis. I'd do anything to get her alive again.'

Anything, huh?

Hades
A message has just arrived from Poseidon, but I don't mind interacting with him, unlike other immortals. He supported me a lot and still does. So when he asked for a favour, I had to agree.

In return, he would accumulate Gods and Goddesses to help me with the small feud with Zeus and Demeter, my favourite siblings.

To revive his Fated's sister. I agreed because I am going to demolish Demeter's dreams of taking Persephone away from me.

She was about to arrive in the Underworld. Thetis stepped off the boat and I noticed that her wound healed immediately. I asked her to follow me and we reached my party room/hall. Asking whether she wanted to go back to her family, she quickly agreed.

I called on my power and soon she got her life back. I informed Poseidon that I had finished, and let her stay in the palace till she could go back.

Now Poseidon has to finish his side of the deal.

Poseidon
Hades finished his part.

I met up with Amphititre and asked,
'Do you want your sister back?'

She looked at me with determination in her eyes.

'I'd do anything.'

What do you think is going to happen next? Comment and tell me. ^^