Olympus

Poseidon
I was standing once again at the doors of Olympus. Yet this time I was standing next to a queen. My queen.

Today, we were here for her to experience Olympus for herself. She would also be officially welcomed as a goddess.

Lyra and Belen were left in charge, as always. The ministers were there to assist them.

I have to admit that I am falling for her. Her kindness, her bravery, her compassion. She's the best thing that has happened to me. There's warmth in me when I'm around her.

Fated love.

Amphititre
I am at Olympus. I am actually at Olympus. I snap out of my trance when I realise Poseidon has moved forwards. We walked up the stairs together as expected. The doors opened and we walked in immediately to the hall.

'Don't bow, you are an equal of me and I have never done so to Zeus,' Poseidon had told me earlier.

Around the room sat all the gods and goddesses I had met previously. Poseidon led me to what I think was his throne. Zeus then declared,

'By the power of all Olympians, I welcome Amphititre, queen of Poseidon, as an Olympian.'

Hera also stepped up,
'As Queen, I declare you as Queen and Guardian of the Seas.'

Hephaestus then tapped the ground near Poseidon's throne and one appeared. Engraved into it was an image of a woman and the sea.

Supposedly we would be staying here overnight. We made our way to the rooms we were staying in.

As we left the hall, we heard a loud shout. Persephone's. Oh here we go.

'I am NOT separating with Hades.'

'You will NOT be near each other. Zeus, dear brother, separate your brother and niece.'

'Child, you know the drill, go to the east wing. Hades, West.'

'Two things uncle. SPEAK TO HADES RESPECTFULLY. And also do remember, I HAVE BEEN A GODDESS FOR OVER A MILLENNIUM. So no more "child".'

With that she stormed out; Hades behind her.

Zeus threw a thunderbolt whirling in their direction. Hades blocked it and turned. He waited for Persephone to disappear into the corridors.

'YOU. WILL. NOT. HURT. HER.'

And in response sent black smoke at him. This was a full blown argument now. 

Poseidon grabbed my hand and walked me away. I sent a worried look at him. He mind linked me.

'Don't worry. In the end, Persephone will realise that Hades is in a fight, worry he'll get hurt, and then, they'll be in the Underworld.'

Then we walked away from the mess of the Olympian family.