14.Runner

We set at the dinner table, not really talking. It's kind of awkward.
    "Sooo.....I've been told that the officers found our families" Triston says.
    I set my fork down and look at everyone else.
   "Really?" I question.
"Yeah" Triston says.
   We all howl.
"I can't wait!" Peter screams.
   "When?" I ask.
"Tomorrow" Triston says.
   "W-wait? You kept this from us for how long?" I ask.
   "Uhhh..... Two days"
"Go fuck yourselves" I say as I run to my room.
    I pickup my suitcase and start packing it.
    I'll take a cab home. If home is home. I mean.... If my parents are even still in my home town.
   I'll leave around 2:50 in the morning and hide the suitcase under my bed.
    I hear a knock on the door.
Maybe I'll leave earlier.
   "Hey, unlock the door." I hear Ash say from the other side of the door.
   "I'm changing!" I yell as I write a long note.
    I open the window and decide to pack a back pack instead. I transfer my things.
   "Open the door!" Ash yells.
"Open it or we break it down on 3!" Peter yells.
   "I can pick locks!" Chris yells.
I slowly put one leg out and over the window, looking down at the ground and gulp.
   I put my other out and slide off, onto the ground. I thought it be a soft hit, I thought wrong!
  I slammed to the ground as I heard the door bust open and the guys running in.
   "Shit!" I say as I hold my ankle.
    I run towards the woods and fields.
   I turn to make eye contact with Ash from the window. They all stand around the window.
   I watch as a tear slips down Ash's face.
   Then, Scott Taikō jumps out of the window, running after me. I pick up my pace. Jokes on him, I was on track team in school. (Top runner- not to brag.)
    I laugh as I get further away.
I scream. "Woahhhhhooooo this is awesome!"
   I'm free for once. To feel the wind in my hair and the moon light on me as a spotlight, running in corn fields and wet fields and all across the place.

Ash's POV

I watch as She (the only person I love), Nora, runs. She turns and makes eye contact with me.
    It pains me to watch her leave.
   I watch as Taikō runs after her.
  "Yo, man. Look a note!" Triston says.
    I turn and grab the paper out of his hands and start reading it.
  "Dear Ash,......."

Cliff Hanger
Heyyy my peeps.
Soooo.....
Please.... What did you think?

Hope you enjoyed.
Vote
Comment
Share
Read
Enjoy!!!

VoteCommentShareReadEnjoy!!!