29.(No Title) bsjshahlvvgtugdgksjw

After the intense starring, we all thought it was best to head back home but we went to our hotel, we got those people's phone number.
   I rode with West, Ash, and Triston this time.

  "The wheels on the car go round and round!" Triston sing songs.
   "Lord shut him up!!" I yell.
"I never shut up."
   West and the driver, Ash, cackle.
  I bust West upside the head making a "POP!" Noise for sound effects.
   My new phone goes off and it's Peter.
"Yo?"
"Let's switch cars soon... I'm tired of Chris complaining about not having seat warmers and Scott snoring!"
I laugh.

"Nah. I'll be fine."
I hang up.

I turn to find a West with his head in my neck and he moans, causing me to laugh so hard at his fail.
  I hear Ash groan and gag. I practically feel him rolling his eyes.
  "Stop." I laugh.
"Really..... How about...?" He lifts my shirt but only to stop as he sees the scars again and I push my shirt down and get repositioned where I'm looking through the window and I'm leaned against the door.

"I-I'm sorry." He says.

"It's....." I stop and trail off.

"You sure it's nothing?" He ask.

"Ash, can we tell him?"

"Wait until we get back home."

West nods. It's hard to tell him everything cause I'll get sympathy and I don't want to feel like some person who gets pity and everyone slaves over me. I didn't ask for this.

We sit in almost silence. Tristan just had to talk.

"Then there was this time when I had a huge crush on a girl named Lynn. She was captain off the cheer team, hot as fuckkkk!!!" I almost hear a moan.
"Ewe boi! You need help!" Ash says as we all make odd faces.
   "Can we just skip the fair for the next week and go home?" I groan.

"Ok!" Everyone says. I see West smirking.
"Maybe we could get your new buddies to come over and we could party some?" I ask.

"Sure I'll call them when I get home." Ash says.

We make a turn as the others keep going.

"Ring!!!!" My phone freaks.

"Nice ringtone!" Tristan laughs.

"Yo!" I so as I roll my eyes at Triston.

"Where the hell are you guys going?" Peter ask.

"We decided home! Can you pass it on?" I hear him sigh and roll his eyes.

"Fine!" He mocks and hangs up.

"That's your ringtone?" West asks and Ash and Tristan are practically gaging and spitting as they laugh.

"Shut up!"
They don't stop.

I look into Ash's eyes. "Don't make me jump out of this car! I will do it!" I say, serious. I open the door as the wind hits.
"Not again!"

I laugh and right as I close it, the others fly beside and around us.

"Holly shit!!" Tristan squeals.

West looks at me with confusion, curiosity, and mystery.

"Part of the story." I say as he nods.

"I've seen you jump out of a car, remember?"

I laugh.

"Let's speed up!" I yell.

We speed up as I watch those same cars from when we were on our way to the fair, blend in with our cars.
I see that guy from the fair in one car, I think it's Trent? Trey? I'm pretty sure it's Trey.
  Ash looks at Trey and smiles.
We speed up.
   Triston screams like a baby.
He reminds me of Stiles from teen wolf, but Stiles isn't such a..... we will use nice words...... scaredy cat.
  We hit a box in the road and fly on the side. We are now skidding down the road where our front is facing the other lane.
   I laugh as we skid back into place.
   I yawn and fall asleep.

   I wake up in my room as I hear people talking. It sounds louder than we usually sound so someone else must be here.
  I walk down to find Trey and his people.
   I also see my friends.