32.💧

"Uhh....Trey's family? I really don't know much or who brought him in." The doctor says and we all stand.
  "Oh..."
"How is he doing doc.?" Triston says.
  "He has an broken arm, 2 broken ribs, and he hit his head so we had to give Homs riches across here and here." The doctor demonstrates across the hairline, jawline, and eyebrow.
  "Can we visit him and is he ok?" I ask.
  "Yes. He will be. He is in room 346."
We all walk as Carter calls Callie.
I look down to see I'm in just my long shirt and underwear with no bra.
I groan.
We walk in and Trey looks rough. He has a black eye.
"You guys look like shit." He says as he sees us.
We laugh and leave Trey and his group alone after we said our goodbyes.
"Feel better." I said as I hugged Trey.

As we walked out of the hospital entrance, I saw Callie. She gave me a weird look as West had an arm around me and my other arm was behind my back, holding Ash's hand.
I smiled.
   West pulled me to the side.
"Nora, I don't think things are working between us. I'm sorry. I think we should break it off. Remember I love you." He says as he turns and gets in a different car.
I pick up my back out of one car and put it in the trunk part of the truck where the tail gate is.
  I let tears fall down my face as the wind hits me and we pass cornfields and the sunset.
   I look in my bag to find West's sketchbook.
   I let out a sob.
I look from page to page and find different sketches of us.
   I'm so stupid.
Maybe I would've been better off never meeting these people. I wish I could've let David kill me.

   I look to see a note with some pictures of us and the note says....
"Dear Nora,

I didn't know how to tell you, it was too hard to tell hard to tell you in person.
  I love you with all my heart.
It's just.... I was diagnosed with cancer. 3 years ago. I was told that I was getting worse and so I wanted to live free while I could. I'm sorry.
Please forgive me. No words in the world could say how much you mean to me.
   Love,
   West "
The hand weighting gets messy and he draws the symbol that he drew on my arm that day.
  I look down to see the symbol still sort of on my arm.
  I let out a sob and put my hand on my mouth in shock as I let the paper and my arms drop to the side.
The truck stops and I realize that we are at home.
I let out a louder sob.
Tears streaming down my face.
I get out and run inside before anyone else could and I lock my bedroom door.
  I hear someone run after me and run up the stairs.
   The door handle rattles and people beat on the door.
  "Let us in!" A faint yelling is heard.
  I look in the mirror and drop the paper. It's hard to breathe as my face is purple and black eyeliner and mascara run down my face.
  I open the book back up and read some pages.
  "Thank you for giving me the best time of my life that isn't very long. I'm sorry. I love you Nora, for your reading this.... I don't know anymore."
   I cry and lay on my pillow, never could become safe feeling.
I'm such a bitch.
I get up and look out my window at the lights of what looks like that dinner, way out in the far distance.
I see someone setting on the line of our property, facing my window.
It almost looks like West, and he's sketching.
  I put my hand on the window and smile.
   "Nora, open the door!" Someone yells.
   I go to the door and sit by it.
I smile as I stare at the busted mirror and then at my bloody knuckles. I look at the window to see blood.
   It's hard to smile but hard to frown and the memories haunt me.
   They all are good but seem so sad.
   I go to the bathroom to pick up a piece of glass.
  The people used to call me a whore, bitch, faggot, fatty, many things.
  All of them are true.
I dig the glass by my wrist, tears streaming down.
  I feel blood trickle from my hands from holding the glass.
  The door bust down.
I sob as arms wrap around me and I drop the glass. I hold onto the arms as I see blood get on them.
  I lean into the person and cry as they pick me up and carry me to another room.
   I close my eyes and sob into them as blood trickles down.
   Everything hurts!
"It all hurts." I mumble.